Remember when Gold was the average rank?

Now Plat is literally imo the worst rank to get out of, I’ve only managed to get to diamond once and thats just D5 earlier in season 3. Now I can’t even get any of my roles out of Plat, Plat is easily obtainable by no means, I feel like Bronze, Silver and Gold are more fun to play in but the moment you hit Plat it’s a absolute *&^% fest. New Players, Trash Talking, KSA icons everywhere, and no one cares whether we win or lose. No one even communicates whether in chat or voice (EU server btw). I don’t know, I’ve been down to Gold and Silver with a duo before so I know what it’s like down there, I can easily grind through it without a care and most people imo are nicer or just WANT to play the game.

Anyone else having this problem in Plat or low Diamond?

1 Like

Not sure if this is relevant to it being average.

What is the rank distribution in Overwatch 2?

• Bronze 10.2%
  • Silver 19.2% (Above 10.2% of players)
  • Gold 26.7% (Above 29.4% of players)
  • Plat 26.2% (Above 56.1% of players)
  • Diamond 12.2% (Above 82.3% of players)
  • Master 3.9% (Above 94.5% of players)
  • Grandmaster 1.6% (Above 98.4% of players)

Average is still gold (based on November 2023 numbers)

But plat will be hard to get out of, if you’re a plat player.

That player behaviour certainly isn’t exclusive to ranks though. See in master/GM open queue lobbies too.

Its full of ksa stacked boosters thats why. I had one guy share his insta and it was a boosting service. Im sick of these middle east server no one speaks english. Bring back find a group

1 Like

If someone offers boosting services they should be reported for it. Advertising is against the tos.

2 Likes

Common occurence in the higher ranks… though two of my matches just now had a couple of people using comms :exploding_head:

1 Like

Been that way for ages now. I prefer comms, it’s a lot better than using the ping system. Both effective though but more quick detailed response for game changes.