I am currently champ 2 in 6v6. I am currently rank 2 in 6v6. The person that is rank 1 is champ 5. They are playing 24/7 and getting into games. I am not getting into games at all even after 50min in queue. I want rank 1. Do you see the issue here?
Yes while we are at it ban this guy too. He is sharing accounts and boosting his main while having people throw my games or he would have never reached C2.
C2 is not an accomplishment when you only get there getting boosted by C3 players that are playing on gm accounts.
Look at his games when he is solo queued while beeing C2 because his boosting buddies arent there yet. He loses to me even when I havent slept in 28+ hours.
Not to mention he is toxic every game.
Literally the next YZNSA.
mb for tryng to find a game, I would solo queue if I could actually get into a match. Literally don’t know the throwers stop coping. You’ve lost more games to me than I have to you even in solo queue, you win the ones you’re favoured to win because ur mmr is so low you get better teammates which is not the case for me.
also Must be really fun for you to get prophet on ur team, get carried and then whisper me enjoy the loss though, thats not toxic at all, and neither is accusing me of bug abuse or “smurfing” in a champ 2 lobby when you are losing. Good sportsmanship dude.
You were C4 when you started the boosting bs and your buddy on your shared account has just gone afk multiple times beeing in my team, even if you have nothing to do with the other wintraders. You did this to yourself. Deal with it.
Dont even talk about sportsmanship youre breaking blizzard TOS and you will be banned sooner or later. There have been enough times where your team was filling for you, while you were going negative beeing the highest in the lobby and youre cussing at them.
playing with the people I literally always play with = “boosting bs”. Also no, it’s been ages since I’ve been c4, I was at least c3 you’re just wrong. Let’s not talk about boosing though, you have been getting boosted for the past few days by a certain hog player, as evident from you dropping to gm2 and then getting back to c4 as of now. I guess I did do this to myself mb for ranking up, should’ve stayed low champ and played double my games instead.
Also dude you’ve literally had like 2 videos made on you or how you’re going negative accross multiple games just saying let’s not go there.
Notice how I wasn’t even complaining about you but rather about the challenger score as a system but you take it personally because you know the only reason you are rank 1 is you play a billion games per season. I’m not even saying I deserve to be rank 1 but that doesn’t mean I’m wrong.
You know that that hog player and me were duoing for multiple days and we both deranked together, mostly due to said wintraders that you may or may not have hired, and i regained most of my rank solo (as you can see by crack beeing lower rank) and even before we duod my rank was higher than his.
Also youre wrong, such a strong discussion we have here, whats your next argument, that i am wrong again? ![]()
Regarding your 2 videos: sure when i had 1 hour of sleep a day for the third day in a row. The videos are genuinely funny but he even included a bunch of clips of me winning against him, sure it was shorter because not as funny but if you missed it maybe work on your attention span. How education failed so much that people take everything at face value.
Btw. I am all for removing challenger score completly, its just funny making guys like you mad.
Prophet is the true EU 6v6 #1 and those who play 6v6 know it.
Just FYI: This thread has 3 viewers, you, me and probably a google crawler bot.
Maybe your life would be better if you were less obsessed with me on stream than even my gf is.
You were duoing with him literally the entire time I was online so I doubt “most” of it was solo but k. Saying you’re wrong was not an argument it was pointing out yours was based on incorrect information and I corrected it. Regarding the copium about the videos, it was just an example, I can give you more if you’d like. How education failed so much that people take everything at face value and are unable to see what the idea behind it was.
Glad we agree on the challenger score which was really all I wanted to complain about in the first place.
Maybe your life would be better if you were less obsessed with playing 24/7 and get more than 1 hour of sleep, it’s not healthy dude.
Thank you for your care about my wellbeeing.
FYI: I have sleep insomnia or something. My whole life Ive been needing like 1h+ to fall asleep, if I fall asleep at all, unless I havent slept in days (even using blue light filters, completly not using electronics before sleep, additional melatonin, etc…) and even then if I happen to wake up in the night for whatever reason I cant fall asleep at all anymore. (Trust me ive been laying in bed doing nothing for 8+ hours multiple times already). But the doc says all my vitals are perfectly healthy in the green.
So most of the time not sleeping or barely sleeping isnt my choice.