Remove Lootboxes and implement a shop

a lootbox for leveling up is fine, but just straight up getting a set amount of money like 300 after every match would be fine too. As I said it is a marketing scheme. They put lootboxes in there so that you will buy their lootboxes in the future. Sadly for people in Belgium they cannot buy or even be gifted lootboxes so the system is kind of lacking.

I thought I did mention eliminating free stuff. Oh well.
Anyways read up for previous comments I have posted as repeating myself is slightly irritating. Though I do agree with you it would be a lot more polite and respectful on blizzards behalf if they implemented a new system and removed lootboxes entirely. They are just being greedy. If it was F2P then fair enough but an expensive game with lootboxes is just greedy.

Hence “probably”. You get a free loot box with every event, one loot box for every game mode you win at least once, 3 loot boxes from playing arcade every week, 5 loot boxes for Christmas, 30 more or so from endorsement rewards. In short, you get more than just your levels, unless you only level, never play any arcade mode at all, have endorsement level 1 and stay there (an achievement on its own), etc. I don’t know whether you can deliberately not log on during events as to avoid getting those ones free - still, to only get 601 boxes from 601 levels would require a lot of effort. Which is why I, again, refer to the semantics of earlier: “probably”.

1 Like

Omg you’re right, my accurate assessment of reality is actually symptomatic of a phobia!

someone needs to take this video to the governments so gov can shut down these greedy gambling loot boxes!
100 loot boxes open, and none of them spawned 4 gold loots!

Loot Boxs are gambling. Dont care if its Overwatch Lootboxs or EA lootboxs. Technology out runs Laws and regulation. when i hear storys of kids and adults spending 300 to 20 grand on loot box and microtranscastion and researchers have found strong links to Gambling in real world and in loot box’s.

Play the game or pay for a chance to get a random reward

The funny thing is gambling in real life is better then loot box’s. you play roulette you now the odds are 48.65% change on black or red to win. so you know the odds.