Remove the middle east servers

Yeah im unapologetically happy about it. :stuck_out_tongue:

to be fair, paladins is a better game than overwatch.

that is happening since april

well i been getting ME servers… and when i call i get responds like “STFU” “SUCK A D” …

1 Like

Tbh, those are also some problems, but also the toxicity, oh god the toxicity. It’s too much to bear tbh. Not to mention the lack of proper callouts like you said. Since most are in Arabic, which is fine. I mean Arabic is my mother tongue but goddamn if they’re not incomprehensible. And when you try to do proper callouts in English you get flammed for not speaking Arabic even though You don’t really know how to do those callouts in Arabic because your not use to it. But above all, the instability of the servers, I mean playing on ME servers with 40 ping is less stable than playing on EU servers with 130 ping. From the random disconnects to the constant 5v6es. Check out this guy, who was discriminated against for not doing Arabic callouts

5 Likes

to be fair, paladins’ severs are way less stable, it’s filled to the brim with bugs. But it’s a fun game.

true!

20 character required

So your saying aimbotters only live in the middleeast? Or only play on middle east servers? Stop tricking everyone with these lies hackers are eberywhere and so is toxicity and the server ping stability is probably getting fixed this thread is useless.

Toxicity is in every region every game the guy in the video was crying about them being toxic before they even did anything probably got bullied when he was young by arabs or something he cried about it before it even started.

yeah seriously these ME servers it ruins the entire game fun for me and many other players,too many toxic players that i believe they don’t know anything but,super toxic words that most of it will includes ur father or mother for no reason… also,too many ppl don’t speak in English and as a player i want to play with players who can speak in english so,i can at least practice my english while having fun. Having foregin friends also,is one of my priorities as a player playing online games… as a result of this 2 many players that i know switched to american region but, playing with massive latency ms… around 200 to 270ms and u guys can imagine playing an online shooting game with a poor latency ms…well for me i deleted the game already because i had enough. hoping for some fixes in the future or at least to be fixed in overwatch2 .

i can speak arabic but holy freaking hell is it annoying, i’ve quit arabic for 3 years and i feel like im speaking japanese when i say an arabic word. for fricks sake im only gold i need people to cooperate aswell

1 Like

paladins is also better i guess because 1, you get like 6 countries to pick through AAAAAAAND. you can pick the region IN FRICKING GAME

1 Like

Oh boy where do I start with the ME servers…

Unfortunately today was the day I finally uninstalled OW after playing it non-stop since launch!

Since the introduction of the ME, I’ve been having extremely long queue times, low level players, totally random MMRs (Sometimes there’s like 1 bronze, 2 silvers, 1 Diamond, 1 gold and myself plat), ofc the toxicity, and the overall demograph of the Arabic culture being mainly children.

I don’t think that they should remove the ME servers. But I also think it should’ve been an option given to the players, rather than being shoved into.

I mean it’s not about winning or losing, it’s about how much fun I’m having playing the game, and the ME servers community needs a lot of work that some of us are not willing to put up with.

2 Likes

They should just give it a separated selection it all be good like we select EU NA ASIA ME Should just get one too

Just remove middle east server !

And why should it get removed?

1 Like

remove all server where people just be damned to speak english every game i see a chat i cant read , might aswell report all the time for abusive chat

Not everyone can speak English, plus reporting for that reason is against the Code of Conduct.

I mean if you really love English so much try to group up with friends or use LFG, if you don’t want to do that then play on the US servers.

1 Like

be cuz thay are TOXIC - LEAVER - Hacks

There’s a forum post on how to block middle east servers and yes they are really toxic played two games the same thing shut up you English ****
The forum post is called choosing which server you want to play on

2 Likes

That’s labeling an entire group, you can’t just stereotype an entire group.

Though then again what Vievire has mentioned can help you.

3 Likes