Rendering Device Has Been Lost

Alright,

hey blizzard its about time you assume you f$cked up somewhere and fix that sh$t, I have a 3000$ computer and LITERALLY ONLY this game f$cks up and crashes all the damn time, and several people over years are having this problem with o n l y Overwatch, get your sh$t together, thank you

I play error free since i changed this… And its a driver problem which nvidia is aware off

Greetings Lawliet,

TigerLilly provided the perfect resolution for issues like the one you are facing, so that guide usually does fix most issues, however, I was able to get an error report on your specific PC and so I was able to see the root cause of the crashes you are facing.

In your case it is a RTX driver issue which can be easily solved if you perform a clean reinstall of the graphic driver to this version: Geforce Driver Results | NVIDIA
Afterwards, all you need to do is to download the driver, click on advanced installation and select “Clean Reinstall”.
You even have a handy visual guide on this link:
Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Hopefully with these steps you should be able to solve the issue and carry on playing! :slightly_smiling_face:

Have a great day!

2 Likes

Oof, sorry then, guess I was tilted and tired, my bad.