Rendering device lost, when will this be fixed?

Hello,

Today i’ve had for the second time in 2 weeks (2 times in the 2,5 years that i play this game on 2 accounts) a message that the rendering device was lost, and my competetive game (never happens during other games btw) shuts down and closes OW completely.

Why does this happens??? i’ve done ALL the troubleshooting things, nothing is wrong here and everything is up to date and everything else is working 100%… also tried with older version of gpu drivers but no difference :frowning: Everything else on the pc/other monitor works perfectly without shutting down, the only thing is OW that shuts down.

Also: the last 2 weeks i have had in almost every game that i’ve played in the 4/6 hours a day (enemy team or my team) 1 or more leavers, and i’ve read lotst of these errors so it isn’t a problem from the players side.

I realy hope this will be fixed soon, because i don’t want others to play 5vs6 and i certenly don’t want to be reported/get a penalty for leaving, since i NEVER would do that.

Kind regards,
MS

Ps:

this post: already done everything and technician says my pc is working fine with no problems.