https://pastebin.com/hVq0Wc8W
Please help, ive tried everything…
https://pastebin.com/hVq0Wc8W
Please help, ive tried everything…
What steps did you already try, OutSHOT? Are you referring to this support article?
I see you still have quite a few programs running in background, could you please close everything your system does not need to function? Overlays especially! ![]()
Feedback? Blizzard EU - Customer Service Forum Representatives Surveys - Vyraneer
tried it now, didnt help. Overwatch is the only game i have issues with.
Ive updated everything… BIOS chipset gpu…
Turned off XMP, BOOST Mode for CPU… I check the system… OS etc…
Since you said in another thread that this is a synonym for Timeout Detection and Recovery (TDR)… It is possible that this is a hardware issue? Motherboard can be the culprit?
What are your GPU and CPU temperatures? Could you please add a new MSInfo file? Please do not merge it with DxDiag though!
Please check also if you have fullscreen optimization enabled for Overwatch, if that’s the case, try disabling it. You’ll find the feature under overwatch.exe > right click and select Properties and Compatibility > check Disable fullscreen optimization.
Make also sure you have the Windows 10 Game Bar disabled.
Feedback? Blizzard EU - Customer Service Forum Representatives Surveys - Vyraneer
I’ve turned Windows game bar of an hour a go or something and ive disabled fullscreen optimization…
But it still crashed
https://pastebin.com/ymfRnYWC
The first time I started having it, my GPU temps were quite high. But now i Always run EVGA OC software to make sure my fan profiles work. My CPU stays in the 70°C range at load which should be ok
OutSHOT, you still have Logitech gaming software running in background, but now you also have EVGA PRecision (mentioned here). A third-party software conflict is one of the main causes of these issues (the other being drivers or driver settings, overclocking, and overheating).
Please remove all unnecessary third-party programs and any overclock you might have. ![]()
Feedback? Blizzard EU - Customer Service Forum Representatives Surveys - Vyraneer
I was able play a whole game of Competitive… I suspect Logitech gaming software to be the culprit.
However i had been using it for a year without any issues with Overwatch
We’ll see if it stays fixed like this
It might be a missing update, a conflicting update, a conflict with another software, a setting issue…I’m afraid I can’t tell that for sure.
You can try and remove it completely, then download a new version, and see if there are any changes.
Just don’t do any such tests in a competitive game mode please! ^^
Feedback? Blizzard EU - Customer Service Forum Representatives Surveys - Vyraneer
i just had another crash starting a second game of comp … could play one whole game;.
I still had edge browser open… dunno what else…
i have also had this issue tried everything to fix it only happend since OW update other week lost like 150sr now and season time bans because of this and the removal of rejoin match button have this issue with 0 other games