Reply to my refund ticket

In this opportunity you have come to speak with GM GIGACHAD and I shall assist you throughout your request, thanks for contacting Blizzard Customer support.

I perfectly understand that you purchased Overwatch 1 and now you want a refund for your order.

After doing a full research on your account, I can confirm that you purchase Overwatch 1 on 2017-07-27, however, since Overwatch 2 was launched this game was converted in a free to play and I cannot bypass that restriction.

I do apologies for the answer that I provided to you, it’s so frustrating that you can’t receive a refund for a game that before you had to pay for playing.

However, I suggest you to give some feedbacks to our developers, to make some changes that you think are necessary for you to enjoy again this game.
https://support.blizzard.com/article/000007093

We appreciate your comprehension, and let us know if we can assist you with something else, please take care.

Kind regards,

4 Likes

Overwatch 2 is not the game we paid for.

I purchased Overwatch because I loved the thought of earning skins with the time and energy I invest into the game. I loved the casual feel of 6v6 open-que, I never stressed about loosing or winning, getting stomped because at the end of the day, winning wasn’t everything the game offered, I always earned something for at least trying to do well even if my team lost.

The way they conduct their business is seriously anti-consumer

3 Likes

100% agreed it’s awful that they removed OW1!

:pouting_cat:

3 Likes

I hope you’re this angry when any retail outlet in the world ever decides to stop selling a product.

Like has happened a billion times over.

Just because it happens many times doesn’t make it right or even ok, does it?

Indeed. Doesn’t make it wrong either (note to other complaints)

Doesn’t make it wrong for sure, but leaves a “sour taste” in the mouth.

Its like that The Big Lebowski “quote”, you know which one.

Depends on the sense of scale you have. Example… if they turn OW2 off tomorrow…

I’d be disappointed for about 5 minutes, then remember it’s a video game, it doesn’t really matter.

If someone just took my car or house off me… That would be problematic.