Return of the Pink Mercy skin?

Unfortunately, I didn’t have a chance to purchase the Pink Mercy charity skin in time, and I’m sure a lot of other players didn’t either, and I really want it haha. So I was just wondering if it can ever return? Possibly with another charity event?

Omg STOP! No her skin will NEVER return. It was a one time thing.

How hard is that for people to understand??? Geez.

1 Like

Wont happen. If you want it so badly, buy an account that has it. Would be around 50 dollars or so

2 Likes

Why are you being so aggressive? The person just wants to be able to buy a skin that they like.

1 Like

Because i’ve seen this type of thread like 5000000 times, shouldn’t the op have seen a post like this before? And the skin isn’t going to come back. People should understand that when there is an event skin, they should get it before it goes away forever.

Like i hate people like that. If you want the skin, just get it before it’s gone forever.

Event skins are made for being a one time thing, it’s not going to come back.

2 Likes

Okay. Maybe there will be other cancer skins in the future, though.

Yes i hope so too, like i’ve said on past threads is that i hope they do a prostatecancer skin. And they could give it to one of the male healers.

Still gives you no reason to be rude, it’s not their fault. Just calm down.

1 Like

Who’s fault is it then, tho? It is OP’s fault, no one else’s. The skin was one time, and advertised as such.

Who said i’m being rude? I’m just stating my opinion. Am i not allowed to do that or what?

Just state it in a nice way, it’s still not their fault.

1 Like

Their fault about what lol, if you have been on the forum a lot then you would probably see threads like this already been made.

So there isn’t a point of doing a nother one.

And btw, i’m free of stating my own opinion in my own words. Just sayin’.

And yes it is their fault if you’re talking about them missing out on the skin. Because if people are in to overwatch and follow their twitter etc, they should know about the skins and other news.

So it’s on YOU if you want to miss out on stuff or not. So don’t blame anyone but yourself if you’re missing out.

1 Like

I don’t think you still understand my point- you know what, I’m done arguing.

You sound like a entitled person.

if you have the skin you are not special by any means.

the only reason why you don’t want these skins to come back is to feel special(which you obvious aren’t)

1 Like

Looool no, just because i have that skin doesn’t make me feel special. Because many other people have it.

I don’t CARE about being special, i’m just smart. Because i don’t miss out on stuff for overwatch even if i don’t play it that much anymore.

And i don’t go around complaining about something i’m missing.

For example, i know that a skin for zenyatta is out that loiks cool and all for that guy in NYXL, but am i going to get it? No i’m not, and am i going to complain and make 100 of threads about it? No i’m not.

Like come on, if you KNOW that a skin is coming to overwatch or somethibg like that. And you KNOW you want that skin so badly, why wait until like the last day to get it, and even accidentaly miss out on the skin O.O it’s just soooooo stupid.

I mean i understand if you were away at that time and there was NO WAY you could have gotten your hands on it, sure then i understand. But if you’re home and doing nothing and you’re avalible to get the skin you want SO BADLY then GO AND BUY IT.

It’s not that freaking hard.

Only started playing overwatch a day before it would end.

but i couldn’t care less about the skin but understand people who wants the skin.

Well good for you then

GaymerBoii, you do realise there are many reasons why people didnt get the Pink Mercy skin, and many of those reasons are outside the control of those people. This means many who wanted to get it, couldnt for one reason or another.

You seem to be stuck on this whole ‘Blizzard said its a one time offer’ thing…you do realise game devs change their minds (and sometimes outright lie)?

Can you give me one good reason why someone who ever even had the chance to buy this skin should not get another opportunity? I personally was out of work at the time and couldnt justify £15 for a skin…now I am in work I would jump at it.

Maybe you should walk a mile in someones shoes before you have an opinion on them.

2 Likes

it does.
because its stupid.
and on top of that, openly asking for a fraud on customers is offensive too, IMO.

haha lol idk why y’all are having an argument about this, i only just saw it. the reason i posted it is because instead of coming on the forums for opinions from players, i talked with someone who actually works at overwatch and they said if lots of people want the skin to come back, then it will. that’s why i made the post, because this person who works for overwatch, told me to. i’m not stupid because i missed out. i didn’t play overwatch when it was released, and now i’m very into the game and play mercy so i would like that skin. you don’t need to be toxic about it.

1 Like