Road to getting banned in Quick Play

I’m curious to see what will happen if you leave too many QP matches before the game ends. So far I have found

• You get a leaver penalty after 5 games

• The first penalty is 15 games -75% xp

• The second penalty is 8 games -75% xp

• Leaving a game with a leaver penalty active does not refresh your penalty

• The third penalty is 7 games -75% xp and you receive penalty on your first leave

• The fourth penalty is 7 games -75% xp and it took five leavers

• The fifth penalty is 2 games -75% xp and it took 1 leaver

• The sixth penalty is 13 games -75% xp and I had to leave 5 times

• The seventh penalty is 1 game -75% xp and I had to leave 1 time (wtf are these punishments?

• 8th penalty is 7 games and it took 5 leavers

You don’t get penalized for leaving QP matches?

2 Likes

All you get is the -75% xp and it will just keep on stacking.

The -75% doesn’t stack and the punishment is getting lighter with each subsequent penalty

Oh i thought the days stacked, oh well sorry if that was wrong.

Though even so, the XP penalty is all that will be given:

I’m here to find the REAL and COMPLETE truth

Everything is noted within the support articles, ToS and so on.
You won’t find anything extra, so i don’t see what you’re trying to do by wasting your time on something that is specifically documented by Blizzard.

There’s nothing to gain for them by lying about a punishment, because after all these punishments only help out the playerbase but not Blizzard in a direct way.
So if you’re going to be extremely skeptical then it wouldn’t make sense to have a worse punishment hidden behind curtains to begin with.

Where does it say you get punished after 5 games? Where does it say you get punished for 15 games for your first infraction? Where does it say you get punished differently after a specific amount of leavers? These are the questions I’m here to answer

Didn’t think you could get punished for leaving QP games, as it doesn’t give you the message when you leave. Learn something new every day.

They don’t write it extensively so it still fits within the range of legal.

I’m pretty sure you can find most of this info online anyways.

I AM the information. This has never been done before

1 Like

Yes but why would you need to know this, you’re doing this on purpose so noone would get this far in a penalty normally.

Because I want to know and others may be curious to know

1 Like

I think only you were curious.

Well you did teach me that something happens when leaving QP matches so thanks :slight_smile:

Honestly. The only ppl the -75% applies to are smurfs or new ppl that want a specific skin or coins to get it. 95% of players above level 100-200 have their skins (Unless event specific)

There is no ‘leaver penalty’ even in comp.
-75% exp certainly does not count as that for the majority of players.
The cd to enter a new comp match now is a joke as well, ohh look, 8 hour cd? why i have a workshift thats 9 hours coming right up,

There was a penalty lol?

Did you ever finish your thesis ?

He probably got bAnned before he/she could finish his/her thesis .kekw

1 Like