Role Queue has ruined overwatch and it shows no one can tell me otherwise

And the Devs have stated what the data is, unless you’re claiming you’re right and they are wrong with nothing to show for it.

Your opinion is irrelevant, it doesn’t matter how much you hate that it is, but it is. Because that’s all you have, opinion.

Your time invested is also irrelevant, it doesn’t make your opinion any more or less valid, it’s just time spent.

The majority of players have received RQ well, that is fact by word of god (aka devs). Nothing you do or say will change that.

Oh I see now, u just plain crazy. No use talking to u guess, good luck with ur Jeff altar may his grace be upon uXD

2 Likes

crazy because I state how things are bluntly and you’ve realised you don’t have a point.

Seems like everybody is the same over here who thinks the games dead, just opinion and nothing else, and you don’t like being called out on it

The first thing that needs to be removed from OW is Jeff, and any other incompetent Dunning-Kruger-victim.

1 Like

I still remember the time that people were screaming over voicechat and getting toxic for no tanks or supports.

No thank you. Role queue has solved this problem and im happy with it.

Rly? Cause since role q i haven’t join voice cause it was unbearable

Role q has nothing to do with how peope are in vc.

yet another irrelevant non-reason to hate rq

1 Like

I hated when people would refuse to tank or supp and we had too many dps heroes in the team, which meant an instant lose. I’m so happy with the role queue I can’t even begin to explain it.

If this game had hero bans instead of 2-2-2 we could ban all the broken stuff that the team at blizzard are too incompetent to balance.

1 Like

why would you ban something, you could as well abuse to your success?

Or, more likely, people would ban what they don’t like.

it’s a player problem

Role Queue may be good at some points, but these queues are ludicrous, especially when you finally get into a competitive match after 10 to 12 minutes of waiting and then someone else decides to leave early, cancelling the match. Nice time wasted… especially when someone doesn’t have unlimited game time in their lives.

ultimate way to troll people, indeed XD
However I don’t think they are doing it on purpose, its more likely just people going afk during these unreal wait times and then being kicked from match for idling once it started.

Really do you think blizz is reading their forums?..

Role que was coming with OW2 either way. But the feature was working and many people were asking for it so they dropped it early for OW1.

Do you really think they will ditch it just because a few people are unhappy with it?

They have even said most people are happy with it, it just needs tweaks from time to time.

It is intrinsic to OW2 so it is here to stay. Suck it up.

a good reason not to buy it.

according to last poll, 58% are not in favor of it.

nah, I’m gonna suck some other game up then.

Fair enough. If a game isnt for you, dont play it.

The people who stay won’t miss any one that leaves. Especially as the player numbers have slightly gone up so far in 2020.

(As for your poll, this contradicts the information Blizzard have, you should send the full data directly to them so they can analyse it properly)

how do you know?

how do you know what contradicts their information, since they do not make anything of value public?

Jeff made statements on both to the press. So I will have to just trust their numbers as they are the ones privy to the data. Not us.

I’d rather believe what I see and what I experience any time of the day, than blizzard pr. Telling bad truth is not in their interest.