Season 10 - Full banned after playing since come out

Same with me. My pc crashed at the end of a competitive in tuesday evening. I got 15 min penalty so i went to sleep. Yesterday i go for play again and its a season ban. It’s my original account, i play it since first days of overwatch 1, i have plenty of skins and everything. I just got the batlle pass. But now i’m ban so this is worthless. Please Blizzard fix…

They didn’t say they fixed it… they said that they stopped this ban wave and still working on this problem

It’s quite frustrating to know they’ve already provided the US support users with an update, mostly regarding the fact they’re now unbanning players, yet 8 hours later the EU forum is still waiting?

Can we assume the US update applies here too? At least give us something; rise and shine Blizzard support!

Only thing they can give u its a dust from their shoe sole :slight_smile:

Any chance of a further update? I understand there’s been an update regarding this on the US forum. I’m still banned atm and would appreciate some news, even if its just to confirm that what is said in the US post is applicable to us EU folks.

Hello again,

I see some of you found it already but we’ve posted an update to this here:

Which would also be the place to keep an eye on for future updates.

I do apologize to anyone impacted by this. I understand it’s a frustrating situation and having to wait for a resolution isn’t ideal, but rest assured we’re doing everything we can to rectify this as soon as possible.

And thanks to everyone here who helped raise the issue!

7 Likes

Thank you for the update. Hope that this is fixed soon.

The same thing happened to me this morning.
To be clear i never left any comp games EVER.
Yesterday i tried to look for a comp game but the match never started even after it said that it found a match and logged me out from que. So i tried to search for a match for several times and every time happened the same thing so i tried to que for the new mirrorwatch event and worked but after the match when i came back i was banned for 15 minutes from comp.
Today i log in and found out that i have been banned from comp play this season …
( I have really good internet connection so i think the problem is with ow servers as anyone suggest).

2 Likes

Thank you for an update to this madness (:

Is there by any chance an estimated time that this will be rectified?
And has there been an announcement ingame for all players who don’t use forums about this problem and that you are working hard of fixing this?

Might cheer the Community up a bit?

1 Like

By the way, yes the unjustified ban is the big problem here but …
how come we have been ban without even receiving an email explaining the reason ? And why is there nothing IG explaining the consequences of leaving a game being changed so dramatically that a mere 10 games left/being kicked by the server/ being AFK at start in an entire season is enough to be banned for the whole season ?
And lastly, how could you allow a problem on your side still triggering the punitions ?

Yes, leavers are a bane and I applaud your trying to fix the problem. But do it in a way it doesn’t affect legitimate players. When the consequences of your mistakes are a simple 15 min ban I can stomach it, but when they can be so dire you ought to be absolutely certain you don’t target legitimate players.

same here, very upset

Day 2. Nothing much happend

2 Likes

Can you unban us yet?

Hi i was wondering if at any point were gunna get a estimate time of when well all be unbanned? I would and probably everyone else would like to get bavk to playing comp asap. Thank you. Hoepfully this will be resolved soon

Yeah, looks like they have all clues needed to solve this issue.

1. Most of us played at 23.4.2024.
  2. We all suffered one server issue not connecting game which led to 15 minutes suspension.
  3. We all (at least most of us) did not leave any single game.
  4. And finally, we all loged other day (24.4.2024) just to find out we are banned for whole season.
    Bonus) Those of us which raised a ticket obtained nice generic reply where they basically told us: “We will not do a thing. Just deal with it.” :slight_smile:
9 Likes

Yep thats bacially it. If they have all those clues we should all be unbanned by now, i am keeping an open mind as there is thousands of players incorrectly banned but i hope this gets sorted asap. This is so unfortunate and shouldnt of hapoened

I’m getting in line here to add more pressure, hopefully we will get a resolution soon. Suprised it takes this long :frowning:
Time for some QP…though it’s not the same! …

I wonder if they will make up for it. Wild guess: they won’t.

has ANYONE been unbanned yet?

Blizzard want to get a grip and sort this out?
in all of OW history i think iv’e been dropped from 1 game due to a power cut and left 1 game due to an emergency.

couldn’t connect to a server on wednesday at game pop and got a 15 minute ban. then login to a season ban yesterday.

Just so happens i bought the battle pass that now sitting wasted aswell

1 Like