Season 3 comp title got locked

Good afternoon,

So I made a ticket earlier but the GMs said they couldnt do anything for me and suggested I made a topic here and ask the dev team.

In season 3 I ended in gm5 and got the title for this season. A few days ago I switched to the trickster title. Now I notice there is a lock on the gm role title again. Master title however is unlocked. Currently I am in gm3.

Not sure if I missed anything but I would appreciate it if this can be looked into and that I can have the title back again this season?

Kind regards

Yeah. You’ve now been given your correct reward. The GM one was clearly wrong.

The final placement of season 3 still says its gm5. I expected this to change also if this were the case. The title is still locked though.

What it says and what your actual SR was are different things.

If you played and lost a few games after that last update, you’ll end at master.

They said a lot of those tags were issues incorrectly and it’s being fixed. Seems likely that you were “fixed”.

Not sure why I havent noticed before but it seems that I didnt notice correctly. Final rank indeed got adjusted to M1, sigh… thanks Blizzard. Also apologies for this unnecessary topic. Have a great day also. Kind regards, Nova.