Showing rank progress after each game

Can’t even play unranked because peyload maps only have 1 round.
It truly feels like the game is being toxic on me lol I hate it

I wish it was optional, anyone else agree ?
If not, why do you disagree ?

1 Like

Why don’t you like it showing after each round?

One option… Just spam spacebar after the round and you skip over it too quickly to see it.

If I see that I’m close to rank-up, I’m more inclined to stress and triggered.
And watching it go down just feels bad.

I wish there was an option to keep the old system

2 Likes

So other than the obvious of it doesn’t actually matter so you shouldn’t stress over it…

I’d just slap spacebar and skip over it.

It is the old system, just with a new coat. They only ever change how it’s displayed. I think just ignoring it, focusing on on how you’re playing and if you’re having fun.

I have the same problem on league of legends and it’s been bothering me for 10 years.
But at least I can play a normal mode and it’s the same game.

I’ve always thought qp should be the full game. But some prefer shorter rapid fire games.

Which is why they did that hacked event. Testing if quicker games for QP would catch on.

Ultimately, you have a case of “ranked anxiety”. I could sit here all day and tell you the rank and numbers don’t matter. just focus on improving and having fun… But it’ll make no difference. You’ve got to figure that out for yourself.

1 Like

Yes I know
I’m just sad cause the previous system was the perfect solution imo

2 Likes

You are literally why they introduced it. Sadly some kicked off.

Can’t make everyone happy.

Was that comment really needed…!?

1 Like

What, agreeing that it was a good thing they tried the old OW2 system for players like him?

But because people kicked off about it they changed it to what we have now.

I’m not sure the issue there. I suspect you’ve jumped to conclusions wolf.

Why are you calling me a wolf?

2 Likes

Sorry. I’m not sure I used the word A.

I quite liked it too.

It was easy to see if you were likely to fall or climb when drawing close to the end of the milestones.

The only change i might have made to it would have been to either make it 7wins or 7 losses, in place of the 5/15.

Or to make it more similar to placements in a sense that you’d get your rank update after a set amount of matches regardless if you win or lose them.

2 Likes

Hopefully in future they will change it back.

I think he stills thinks we’re the same person. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I don’t think that at all.