Side mouse buttons not working!

My mouse 4 button is where I keep my quick melee. It’s the best place for me and is my opinion. However, in the past two months my mouse 4 isnt’t being picked up. It then requires a restart of my computer. Sometimes multiple tries. This really bothers me and I dont wants to change it! My mouse is the corsair M65 pro RGB edition. I really want to fix this as soon as possible!

I’ve noticed myself that my side mouse button isn’t working at all times, nonetheless, it’s happening outside of Overwatch. Have you noticed any lack of response from your mouse button out of game?

i noticed that if your button is unassigned overwatch wont recognize it

just go to your mouse software and assign the button to something (for example assign it as num1) and it worked

Hi! I noticed that myself too. It just doesn’t let me melee when crouching. This is irritating and annyoing. I use it as side buttons and I’m using a Logitech g502 proteus spectrum if it can help :slight_smile:

Heya,

If you use supporting software for your mouse, try re-installing that and see if assigning the mousekey afterwards (in-game) works again.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

I did that, but im at the same point than before, cant use mouse4, the thing is that at the beggining i could assign them without problems, but now i cant