Silenced for false reports, unable to play the game properly, forums make 0 sense

Be me.
Get flamed by stacks in possibly the worst spree of toxicity I’ve seen in my entire time playing the game.
Constantly tell flamers, albeit ironically: “Thank you for your feedback. I strive to improve”.
Get silenced, because “muh multiple reports”.
Obviously the people who flamed me didn’t get anything since i’m only 1 person (didn’t receive any notifications for my reports).
Alright, whatever, automatic system, can’t expect much.
I now have a chat-sized warning box that I cannot close with 90% opacity telling me I’m muted for 6 days. Basically if there’s a Widow behind the warning box, you can’t see her, gl hf.
I want to show you a screenshot but I can’t since LINKS ARE NOT ALLOWED EVEN THOUGH THERE IS A HYPERLINK OPTION FOR THE FORUMS ??!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?
I don’t understand who designed this idea and how in the world was it approved? I’m an amateur UX/UI designer and I doubt even an intern would think it’s a great idea to have a BIG RED BOX THAT YOU CANNOT SEE THROUGH IN AN FPS ON YOUR SCREEN ?!?!?!?!!?!? Can’t we just have a nice thing like a notification you acknowledge, close and move on with our life? Get an error message when you try to talk?
And WHY DO YOU HAVE A HYPERLINK OPTION FOR YOUR FORUMS IF YOU’RE NOT GOING TO ALLOW LINKS ANYWAY???

Between the link thingy and the box, I’m really unsure how much time is put into your customer experience.

3 Likes

CTRL+SHIFT+C to close chat … not like you need it or somehing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1. Making information as clear as possible is always the best approach, so making it visible only when you try to chat would be beneficial.

2. You need a certain trust level to be able to send links. For example, with trust lvl 3, I can do this:

Click here for cute Tracer Pic (NSFW)
2 Likes

Well if you don’t want a huge red box in your face, just don’t be toxic !

4head

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback.

We know how these look … at least most of us, I’d say ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

At least you don’t need to click on a dialog box saying that you lost the game when you lose in comp game and get to main menu, like some do (looking at blue balls ent.).

Some do. Use blocks for it …enclose text with ``` in new lines untill you can ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If you bootlick blizz enough you get privileges

Or if you keep posting, reading or replying threads.

There is a thread that goes in further detail:

Or you could continue to bash out irrational thoughts without thinking for a second. The trust lvl system works fully automatic anyways :wink:

TFW everyone but the OP knows that you don’t get silenced for a handful of reports in a single game but for being toxic a lot.

5 Likes

The title is literally called “false reports”

Did you even read it?
You can get silenced for not talking, being nice, and even NOT EVEN JOINING VC. It’s insane how stupid the syystem is.

Le douche more like it!! :joy:

its just auto ban if u pass the reports limit.
u can write to support and they review ur chat logs.

thats overwatch and thair i dont give a dam about my playerbase politics… nice to see this companiy going down the toilett

yeah the will do nothing all they do is copy and paste… what they rly care about is charakters sexuality and our money

1 Like

If you’r chat log is clean, that might mean you used voice chat. And the ban/punishment won’t be lifted.
Its 100% based of blind trust and in 9/10 cases it won’t be lifted.
Maybe if your someone famuse or this topic goes viral(1% chance).

The silence system is just overall really dumb. It punishes your teammates more than it punishes you.

Actually, it is said they laid off around hundred people from cs department(that’s waht we all do when we implement auto-respond system ¯\_(ツ)_/¯), and they’re dropping programers as well … but new cfo got a nice fat bonus, because who’ll buy yachts if the suits won’t … ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

they actually dont give you your chat logs anymore.

COULDNT IMAGINE WHY

(**** activison)

Stack reporting is beyond a joke. In the last few weeks, pretty much every game I’ve played is with a 4/5 stack with me solo queue. The stack start trolling or ordering you to play a certain hero or flaming you for not doing what they want. Then you get 4/5 reports every game.

This game is so broken and Blizzard don’t care. It’s ridiculous how little they care for their customers. I mean everyone that plays this game has invested time and money in it and you can be banned by an automated system without reason. Blizzard should be ashamed of themselves. I for one, will never spend another penny with them.

1 Like