SMURFING should be bannable!

I really hate smurfing ruining the game for the lower ranked players, like myself. It has become almost unbearable. There seems not to be any hope of solving the issue other than removing the incentive to want to rank up and the smurfs to go on a rampage in lower ranks. Looking forward to find out if Marvel Rivals and other fps in the genre, can match Overwatch and hopefully have a more fun environment

It is.

Report them at the point of deranking, or account sharing and they’ll get slapped down.

If they are just playing and winning, there isn’t a lot you can do.

Have you played Marvel Rivals yet?

1 Like

Yes. There isn´t a lot I can do with the actual rules.
I haven´t played Marvel Rivals yet, but a few of the OW content creators were excited, and if it is true, that it could be a real rival (no pun…) to OW, and they made smurfing illegal, I think I would switch, as I like the genre, but don´t like the unfair matches and people smurfing. Overwatch should remove the possibility to make your OW profile private and not make different ranking for each role. Stupid that a plat dps plays Illari in bronze or silver games.

1 Like

The rules and report system works quite well with dealing with them. Just got to report them at the right time for the right things.

Fair. I did.

I would say it’s fun, but not in the same way as ow. It’s more a paladins clone that’s trying to appear to ow players. The game play is ok, if a bit unrewarding.

I would say keep your expectations low, at least you won’t be disappointed then. How people react to the monitisation could interesting, especially those that think ow is bad for that.

If they did that their player base would be dead.