So on the topic of OW2, hows's the qeue times?

How are they and do you think they will remain the same this coming october?
because after all wasn’t that what the intention of the new format was ment to alleviate?

5-10 mins on tank and DPS. Short on support.

Seems logical because lower numbers of players currently in beta, plus they all want to try the shiny new things.

Come October, it won’t be an issue if they get the marketing right and flood the game with new players.

Will most likely go down next beta too when they release a new support. I know i cant wait to test fox girl

Yeah. I can imagine support queue times being longer then.

Longest queue I am seeing atm is tank with 10 minutes as everyone wants to try the Queen. Which is getting a little boring seeing her in every match.

Yeah its not fun with the same tank in every match but that unfortunatly how it is in betas. I mostly play rein though when i play tank but the long queue time has made it so i dont think its worth it most times.

True. It is probably the only real downside right now to 5v5. I am a tank main, but I want to play the other roles to try see how other comps and heroes work on each map…

But then every game is JQ v JQ and it gets pretty stale. You really have to 5 stack to try things.

2 Likes

Before I found the custom game mystery heroes option I played support in qp, queue times were less than a minute.

But agree with what other has said about JQ, too many dps pick her and don’t play her as tank and just rush in wanting to do damage. In ow2 I see it more that people don’t care for it being a team game where you have to work together and just run around doing their own thing and then expect the support to be there for them, the only ones I’ve seen working as a team is the supports. It’s like two parents trying to look after their wild uncontrolled kids who just run away.

2 Likes