Spectator mode - how integrate in game?

Hi, is there any option to make scripts catch spectator actions?
I didn’t find so much about it.
I looking for way to give spectator option to interapt in game progress, for example if player in spectator will look at player in game and press F(Interact) then he will kill him, for example.

p.s. I don’t speak about players that dead, I speak about Spectators

Greetings,I am not sure what you talk about,if u talk about scripts as a cheat,doesn’t exsist even if it never gonna be aviable to players because Overwatch team probably work on it,if you think on scripts as a option in-game that u can catch any player,I either dont think that exsist,but you can record any game as well,or if u play the game,u can download your replay.

I speak about mode idea, i don’t speak about replay or cheats.
I asked if it’s possible to catch when spectator pressed buttons to make actions.
for example it’s easy to make rule in workshop when player press F - buy upgrade or make him fly or something else…
but if player in spectator mode? when you open your lobby in workshop in settings you have slots for team 1 and team 2 and also slots for spectators, so my idea was is to give option to players in spectator somehow “play” in mode, they don’t have a character in game so they couldn’t be killed, but they have camera that can follow players or move on the map.
also, there is a difference between player that die and enter into spectator mode and player that entered to lobby but don’t find place and game put him in spectator mode. i speak about second situation.