Storm Rising cinematics

Sure the gameplay itself is not super innovative and is quite similar to Retribution.

But damn the cutscenes were great. it makes me want to see Mercy having a blind ability and learn more about this mysterious Egyptian Omnic (New hero before Echo ?)

5 Likes

Could be Anubis? It looks like it’s set in Egypt.

the only issue is the cinematics are too long

and everybody wants to skip that cutscene Lol

imagine if they made a full length 3d animated movie :slight_smile:

not some live action crap like the warcraft movie
Because that just never turns out good…

The warcraft movie was fantastic! But I would watch a overwatch movie

I loved that cinematic and i want to see more

The warcraft movie was fantastic! But I would watch a overwatch movie

perosnally i though it was a trainwreck… not as bad say the super mario movie lol…

i would rank it as slightly worse then the street fighter movie. (mostly because it had Raul Julia in it)
Something just don’t adapt well to live action…

Tomb raider i think did it well… at least the first movie… but apart from that few good live action adaptions come to mind…

1 Like

they should create a full on cinematic movie - like with all the characters and all concepts to come, linking in lore with timeline and eventually connect all current and future heroes in a brand new plot line! that would be sick, but it’s just a shame blizzard cba

1 Like

so long as its 3d animated and not some live action crap.

Live action versions of games seldom work out and the art style of the game plays a huge role if it can or cannot…

wow is just not the sort of thing you want as live action.

As for the lore i lost track after they turned it into a stinking mmo rpg…
think i would rather play skyrim or something… or better yet warcrat 1,2 or 3 (though i think the music was way better in 1 and 2 then in it was in 3 and that horrible mmo)

Echo and Sojourn have been confirmed not to be the next heroes, they are planned but they won’t be 31 or 32 according to Jeff in a recent interview.

The evil omnic is apparently the leader of the uprising, probably why he’s teaming up with Talon and Doomfist.

Really hope it won’t take another year to get more lore. They know how to tease us.