Suddenly i have Exclamation mark on all Game Modes

Weekend Comp Player here.
Last Weekend was a mixed bag like every Weekend.
Played one Day and lost almost every Match.
Played the next Day and won almost every Match.

Today i login again and notice a Exclamation mark on every Game mode, nothing else.
No Message or Warning, just the typical “Thank you for Reporting” i get everytime i login (like i said, im a weekend player … the times of Toxicity and know it all players)

One thing that comes to mind:
Last Weekend (2nd day) i had a Match against 3 Players who seemed like a Deranker Team (Brand new Accounts and bot like gameplay paired with leaving and rejoining), the whole Match reported them.

What is the Exclamation mark telling me ?
I know im in somekind of “bad status” but the exact reason / condition would be interesting.

Thx in advance and GL & HF Playerz !

Screen shot? Maybe someone can figure it out if they can see it.

There is still some “Maintenance” work going on since thursday. I had a game where “The client decided to end connection” or something along the lines, disconnected.

Uhmm, Im the client, no? Apparently not. Its tech issues.

I have that ! in triangle mak on every mode exept custom games only when i leave/disconnect too much, wait my 30 min suspension and get back in the game after that. It marks for me that “if you will leave once more ban will be longer”. after you play enough to get rid of those 1/4 left matches it should go away

1 Like

It is a little “!” in a Yellow Triangle in the top right corner of every Gamemode.

@Fantazyme
Last time i remember leaving a Match was about a Month ago where i was so tilted by the toxic behaviour (Text and Voice) of my Team i had to leave or risking punching holes in my (Brick and Cement) Walls.

GL & HF !

1 Like

Can’t say I have ever seen it, hence the ask for a screen shot… But it sounds like Fantazyme might have a logical sounding answer

But it is not something I have seen or heard of before.

welp everytime after suspension i see that triangle
once I will be facing another 10 defeat in a row i might start leaving qp in frustration and can show it before and after suspension :wink:

Turn on in your Options > Video > Show Network Interpolation Delay, as well as the latency ofc.

One thing to mind if you are a CMD console warrior, if you tracert OW servers, the break off in ping time before the 6-7th one means you have ISP issues, the next ones will be horrible ofc, since your ISP is breaking off. Its not Bnet.

I had the same issue with Vodafone, I had to incite the whole neighborhood (are you a VF user, not happy contact me, mails in the box) until they sent a technician to fix it. Works fine now.

Took a week or 2, but as I always say the honey tastes sweeter when you anger the bees.

1 Like

i avg on 30-40ms and have no dropouts …

The game counts the last 20 matches for leaving. doesn’t matter if those were a year ago or yesterday, it’s still your last 20 matches.
(If that is the reason for the marker. I’ve personally never seen it)