Suggestion on Reducing Queing time for ranked game

Overwatch should implement 2-2-2 composition with open queing but the selection of role is picked at the start of the game . The role is picked based on first come first serve concept

For example, player that want to be dps should be choice the character at fast as possible before 45 second game is started. The role for dps only limited into 2 players.So, others player cannot be dps if the selection role quota have fullfill. This concept work same with support and tanks.

Queing time for dps massively long and support sometime long. I hope my ideas can be considered for better future of overwatch community.

People have suggested this before… but can you imagine the petty kids that play this game, on a slightly slower connection… how much crying from dps one tricks will there be… lol.

Open que is bad enough as it is with peoples selfish attitudes. So not 100% convinced this will work.

Solves nothing and only introduces more issues than already present. I can only imagine that the amount of thrown matches, toxicity and leaving a game would increase

If you don’t like to wait 10mins, play another role. It is that simple. You have the option, you just don’t want to branch out for whatever reason and that’s totally fine, but it is also on you.

The game would have to go back to it’s old MMR rating system, which is one of the problems they wanted to fix with role queue. People would probably leave if they don’t get the role they wanted to play.