Suggestion to add KBM support on consoles. ( if possible. )

Hello. I just wanted to ask if we could ever get a KBM support on console in the future? Because in the beta there was an actual KBM settings, mouse sensitivity, keybinds and so on. Thank you for your time.

1 Like

They won’t.

They should and match games based on input method instead of platform.

But they won’t.

So can the dev team read this forum or it’s just available for the community?

They can. But they don’t.

They sometimes look at the NA forums. But it’s mostly hate on there, so it makes sense for them to not bother.

Yeah I think I get what you’re saying, what a shame man. Anyway thank you for telling all of this. I’m thankful and I wish you the best in your life.

Good news OP!

The Future of Mouse and Keyboard for Console

We recognize that many players use unapproved peripherals to enable input devices they simply prefer overall. So, we have started discussing whether we can add official mouse-and-keyboard support to consoles in a way that doesn’t give these players an unfair advantage over their controller counterparts. Right now, for Competitive, console players play in a separate pool from PC. So, in order to allow console players who would like to use a mouse and keyboard legitimately, we would make sure they would be able to play in Competitive matches only with other mouse-and-keyboard users and without the benefit of aim assist.

Looks like the devs are considering it!

This didn’t age well…

:smirk_cat: