Super difficult games in Plat?!

I get super difficult games in Plat where I have to play out of my mind just to get a win…

How am I supposed to rank up when I get insanely hard games?

:pouting_cat:

1 Like

looks like a skill issue to me

4 Likes

Is it a skill issue though?

If you watch the video you’ll see that I clearly play above the skill level of my peers in Plat.

38 eliminations, 29 final blows, and the most damage on my team, often get opening picks, create humongous windows of opportunity for my team.

This isn’t a one-off occurrence either.

I don’t think I lack the skill to be higher than Platinum - what I do lack is the patience to play in however many dozens if not hundreds of these games I have to get through just to be given the correct rank.

It’s exhausting and it’s draining…

Rank should be a measure of skill, not a measure of who can endure the longest artificial grind.

should i be impressed?

2 Likes

What in your view would constitute evidence that I belong in a higher rank?

Just had another game where I was put against a GM player:

Replay code: B5YDCF

Another hard one in RQ: MKVTTM

(Something really strange happened in this one - towards the end of the match my inputs started lagging)

1 Like

should i clap or what?

2 Likes

No but your toxic reactions alone here should be an example of just not belonging here on the forum at all.

Hes giving facts and backing up his claims about what you questioned about what his rank should be and yet the only thing you keep posting are just pure toxic behaviors.

Tbf you should do something else here…

But i sadly cant state the words here on the forum or ill get reported by people like you again.

2 Likes

Thanks for the support Godrivik…

I got to Diamond at last after 15 hours which is ridiculous… FIFTEEN hours! 62% WR! That’s way too long if you ask me…

:rage:

Thats your problem. In the long run, stats dont matter. Its how you stratgize around the enemy team and use your damage affectivly. In theory the more kills and less damage you have, the more efficient you are being. Once you realise its a team effort and not about those ‘magical big numbers’ you will get out of plat. You have to prove your better. As the people who are ‘hard to beat’ are the people you will be fighting every match if you rank up.
Thought id share a tid bit of contructive critisism (not meant to be a jab at you in any way, good plays btw)

2 Likes

If you had a higher win rate, you’d of done it quicker…

you just prefer to whine instead of improving , it is really sad that you are behaving this way, not manly at all

2 Likes