Suspension Without Warning

I got suspended unfairly, I never sent hate, never cursed, and I got suspended? I never even got a warning in game about this and now, I can not play for two weeks. Does the autoban just randomly suspends or bans people based on how many reports? I didn’t even got one, ONE warning about this.

4 Likes

First point. They don’t have to send you a warning.

But outside of that, it might be for your actions and not your words.

No. It merely hits a trigger point for a system to review, be that person or AI (depending on the “crime”).

Usually when you get reported, you get warned in game. I wanted to point that out because maybe this was accidental.

The report system gets abused, and people get falsely reported and action taken. Unfortunately this has been going on for a while now, and Blizzard don’t seem to care anymore.

I can confirm this. They don’t do that anymore, they just rely on an automated report system that gets abused.

Keep messaging support, spam them until they respond.
Eventually some human, you’d hope, will respond.

1 Like

Then they will tell you you said “GG” after winning so ban upheld… Its less work to say “ban upheld” instead of reversing it… Blizzard are a joke of a company.

1 Like

Do they actually respond? I’m pretty sure it’s 100% automated responses. I seem to see the same kinds of messages.

Honestly the system needs changing…

:pouting_cat:

Can’t even type any form of criticism or they remove the message, but reviewing an appeal is too hard. My other account just got chatbanned when every form of communication is dissabled.

1 Like

Yeah exactly the same scenario here. I play with friends and we were constantly getting warnings about ‘abusive chat’. We thought it was slightly weird but guessed that maybe we’ve said something that someone didn’t like - so we made a concious effort to not say anything by turning off all forms of cummunication. All text chats = disabled. All voice chats = disabled.

One week later and I get silenced for 2 weeks for abusive chat after being warned about it (despite saying literally nothing during that time).

During the silence I received two further warnings about abusive chat (despite literally being silenced).

After the silence was over I played for two days (again, with all forms of communication disabled) and received a 2 week suspension and the people I play with received a silence (despite having communication turned off for a month at this point).

To test something, I made a new Battle.net account and created a ticket asking ‘why was the suspension added’ and I got the typical auto response about the action being taken in accordance with their TOS and in-game policies… despite it being a completely new account without the game.

This really needs sorting.

2 Likes

they do, just spam the support until they give you a reason

I’ve gotten 4 generic AI responses back from them. I keep calling out their lack of professionalism. You seriously can’t sit there and accuse me of breaking something in the ToS and not have any proof or reasoning. I’ve spent too many hours and too much money on this account to get falsely accused of something.

1 Like

Well said my friend well said…

:pouting_cat: :+1:

they “solved” my issue

“The maximum number of replies have been added. If you are still having a problem, please open a new ticket.”

1 Like