Switch Crashing

I’m having a problem since the latest patch. My game will suddenly close in the middle of matches, and it’s gotten to the point where I’m getting hours long penalties for it. This only seems to happen in normal games, as I haven’t had a crash in any of the latest game modes.

2 Likes

I have the exact same issue and reinstalling doesn’t fix it. Have u found a solution since ?

1 Like

I’ve had the same issue since the latest patch! My game will close in the middle of matches. I’ve checked to see if I have enough storage on my switch which I do and I also deleted and re-downloaded the game again which didn’t help at all, so this must be an issue with Overwatch2. I bought premium battle pass for this season, but since I haven’t been able to play because of this issue it’s just money wasted.

You might be able to refund the battle pass through support if you haven’t played much due to the crashing. They’ll just remove the premium rewards and such along with it.

I myself don’t have a switch, but if all of you have first generation devices they might just be getting too old.

:arrow_lower_right:

• We are currently investigating an issue that is causing the game to crash on Nintendo Switch. We’ll update here as we continue to diagnose the issue. We suggest you avoid playing Competitive Play on Nintendo Switch, as crashes can result in leaver penalties.

—> Overwatch 2 Known Issues - March 14, 2024 - Bug Report - Overwatch Forums

:arrow_lower_right:

+

1 Like