Symm still need more QoL buff

ammo: increase the ammo from 70 to 100
Gain 10 ammos per sec while using
primary fire charges the shield.

Secondary fire: Energy balls keep holding as long
as symm fire.

Teleporter: increase teleporter health from 300 to 375.

Hard pass.
Overwatch is about balancing multiple heroes in a way that works for everyone, not just one hero.

thats pritty insane imo
Anyway sym just needs to be deleted from the game since u arent allowed to play her without getting all the hate of all the western weebs trying to drive u to commit suicide.

I mained sym for a year and in that year i have been banned 5 times by the auto report system and verbally abused more then i have been in my entire life.
So unless u like that kind of thang…

Anyway as to efficiency sym is perfectly healthy its just player mentality that needs to change

Sym is in a pretty decent state right now. She just requires planning and coms to get any value. Most people don’t know how to play her and rule her out out of ignorance.

1 Like

Sym just needs to be reverted to her pre-“buff” (which actually broke her) abilities.

nope pre REWORK she was a trash hero only viable in low ranks

No, she was trash for people that couldn’t use her. To we who loved her, she was great. She took thought and she had to get close to do her work. Now, a drunken monkey can use her and do well.

we? dont talk for others.

Sym change was the best she requires tremendous skill now to play her proficient and the reward is great

old sym was to reliant on turrets and spam

1 Like

sounds like you are speaking for others as well.

I know i’m not alone in thinking the old sym was better. I also don’t think she requires skill to play. Certainly not nearly as much as she did before. Now it’s just turret spam.

The TP interact radius has been asked for for the longest time. The Devs will most likely see how it goes. Then maybe increase the speed in which it deploys.

They have been slowly buffing Sym for 9 months now. I’m just waiting for my golden glove now.

1 Like

So you´re telling me, that you, a bronze player (Aka way below the average playerbase), is somehow one of these players that knew how to use her ?

Not to rank shame, but your argument really falls short if you are bottom 90% of the game in terms of ability, yet talks about the viability and knowlegde to play a hero, when you clearly couldn´t utilize her better than 90%+ of other symm players.

1 Like

no, TP is fine now, at least you have a chance to shoot it before entire enemy team teleport on you

but her damage kid is complete trash
turrets still oneshot for 95% of heroes, but now theyre 3 and sick cooldown
orbs just orbs with 192878 hours charge
LMB low range so you just die before melt some1 without heal

I am a almost 600 hrs and high dia symm, well these ideas were pop out few days ago,since the tp buff hit on ptr,i completely change my mind,agree the new tp buff is what symm needs,after i tested out.