Tactical Gaming (TG) - Open For Recruitment

Hi, I’m WolfWarrior004 and I am part of an amazing community called Tactical Gaming (TG).

Why Join Tactical Gaming (TG)?

Our experience has shown the average life expectancy of a common clan is about 3 to 6 months. Our community has been around since 2004 with members from around the world and our structure will allow us to expand if/when the need arises. We have over 2000+ members.

We have found there are 3 main types of gamers (intro, casual and competitive) and our structure allows us to satisfy each type by grouping them with similar gamers.

We hold scheduled practices twice a week which are on Wednesdays and Sundays from 8pm-10pm EST for NA and 7pm-9pm GMT for EU.

During practice you can expect to be doing scrims, Competitive, Custom games etc. We also do in house tournaments.

Our requirements are:
• Be Respectful
• Have A Mic
• Be Active

If you have any questions please feel free to message me or add me on Discord
WolfWarrior004#7285

So if you are looking for a clan that will help you rise to victory, then look no further than Tactical Gaming (TG). We look forward to hearing from you.

1 Like

Hello I am interested in wanting to join I play a lot of overwatch and I think I’m pretty good I just want to become more and more better hope to hear from you guys soon