Team member leaving results in a loss

I’m honestly sick of receiving losses because someone left my team. I’ve just lost 2 games in a row because of this. First one was winnable, second one was easily winnable. I haven’t even gotten my first 5 wins of the new season and if this keeps up I’ll end up negative because of it. I’m being penalised for something completely out of my control. It’s not my fault someone left early or had their game crash.

Update: 3 matches IN A ROW, and even in the 4v5 we only lost in overtime

Yep its crap idea game should just end and ban the player leaving. As soon as you have a leaver you know yours staying the same rank or going down its crap

You know they receive a ban the moment they leave right for at least 15 minutes, not sure if there are stricter rules now but QP is more strict than comp which literally makes 0 sense, I couldn’t care less if someone leaves QP but Blizzard seem more fixated on things we don’t even care about.

More strict? The qp bans are on time and out capped at a certain time value.

Ranked you can be banned for a season and more with leaving.

i can understand people leaving life happens but i should not take a loss for leaving after waiting the time limit after they leave

Why not?

You don’t get any other punishment, you’re walking away from a match. That’s a loss.