Teamvoice optional?

Why does it have to be free choice if you go in voicechat with your team, you handicap your team with it on purpose… This is gameplay sabotage dude, at its finest.

I can understand that there are a lot of shy people and I think its totally ok if you dont want to talk, but you can at least hear the calls of your teammates, someone annoys you? Mute him jesus christ…

Pls blizzard change this system its almost impossible to play properly with those people if they refuse to get in, they cant hear calls, you cant plan strats with them nothing, like this its no teamgame tbh.

Im playing on this account for about a month now and every game I lost was bcs one or more people werent in teamvoice, all the games were an victory, some easier then others some very intense, if everyone was in voice, even if they didnt talk bcs they heard each other.

Or as an alternative put those people who arent in voice most of the time in games with other people like them so they came handicap each other and not the people who want to talk and/or at least wanna listen to calls.

sincerely
Rüdiger

There are tells even without voice. Keep ur eyes opeb

1 Like

Yeah in the chat and in while they type they either stand around and feed ults or the flanker (just as an example) already killed two other people because the person types to slow IF they even try to do so.

No, there is an animation for pretty much every status. U see someone discorded u jump on them, their tanks fly past u? They peoly jumping someone behind u. Read the game not the chat

2 Likes

If you’re not afraid of having a bit of ping I suggest you play on the US east coast server, people are always in voice and talking there.

1 Like

Who would want to be in voice chat?
Mei - “I’m going to keep blocking you all with ice wall. I’ve been doing it for months. Blizzard don’t care. I can do whatever I want. I’ve never been banned. I love ruining the game for everyone.”
Spamrat - “insert comment here about what this player wishes to do to your mother
Spamzo - “I’m going to carry you all. I’m the best player on this team by far. You are all useless.” First out of the door. Spams storms arrows and hits nothing. Instantly gets killed by someone with actual skill. Immediately blames rest of team. Continues to feed for several minutes. Then rage quits.
Trash Torb - “I wanted Spamzo or Spamrat. I’m just gonna go AFK and let my turret stop me getting kicked for inactivity.”
Donkey Orisa - “I need a Rein, Mercy and Bastion. It’s the only way I know how to play. I’m not very good. Do what I want or I throw.”
Moira - “I’m not healing anyone.”
Add in some terrible mics, yelling, music-blaster trolls and heavy breathers and the soundscape is complete.

Chat?

No thanks.

2 Likes

You can get banned for gameplay sabotage if you absolutely refuse and never join voice chat, at least i have found examples of this with blizzard GM´s in the past, on another thread.

But ofc the option needs to be there, as soon as the conversation goes south, a person should have every opportunity to leave it.

yeah I report people who are not on comms on regular basis. Even more if they leave voice after being requested to swap etc., report guaranteed. Its a way to say “fu” so I’ll do the same in return.
You do not even need to talk if you’re shy, thats ok, listening helps a lot.

Well, this is fun!
I got into a match, where I could not join teamvoice at all??
I reckon it was because there was an update that I needed to do… WHY DO I GET TO JOIN COMP IF I AM UNABLE TO JOIN VOICE AT ALL?

tsssssssssss… so tilted rn. I had so many calls to make, and I thought it was my team, that just decided not to join… until the very end, when they told me, that it was in fact ME who was not in voice…

Voicechat should be team locked.
Blizzard try and make a team game but then allow chats to split up/mute completely.
Inept.

Agreed Krois, you make calls, but get no reaction from your teammates. Whereas the team who are using comms/playing with friends get the right team play.

Exactly. I mean you aren’t going to stand still and type something to let people know the enemies whereabouts because you’ll be dead in a few seconds.

I’ve noticed a lot of people tend to not use VC, I personally don’t see why. If someone is silly then mute them but you don’t get many of those “silly” people.

Making calls on voice makes the game run a lot smoother.

Pity we have Blizzard who created and manage the game lol.
They’re so dated in how they go about things.

Who would want to be in voice chat?
Mei - “I’m going to keep blocking you all with ice wall. I’ve been doing it for months. Blizzard don’t care. I can do whatever I want. I’ve never been banned. I love ruining the game for everyone.”
Spamrat - “insert comment here about what this player wishes to do to your mother
Spamzo - “I’m going to carry you all. I’m the best player on this team by far. You are all useless.” First out of the door. Spams storms arrows and hits nothing. Instantly gets killed by someone with actual skill. Immediately blames rest of team. Continues to feed for several minutes. Then rage quits.
Trash Torb - “I wanted Spamzo or Spamrat. I’m just gonna go AFK and let my turret stop me getting kicked for inactivity.”
Donkey Orisa - “I need a Rein, Mercy and Bastion. It’s the only way I know how to play. I’m not very good. Do what I want or I throw.”
Moira - “I’m not healing anyone.”
Add in some terrible mics, yelling, music-blaster trolls and heavy breathers and the soundscape is complete.
Chat?
No thanks.

Literally this. Add in the trash talking if you’re female, the creeps, and harassment when you’re not healing the almost full HP Hog with the rebreather.

Greetings @Rüdiger,I’ve been reading your post and came to the idea that you might like it,have you tried to play with 5 friends?Game offer you alot opportunity,some people might be not avaliable in that time to be on voice chat the reason might be a noise in the background just simple example,or maybe someone sleep in next room?You cannot judge people that are not on voice chat in game.