Terrible lags and freezes at the start of season 4

Anyone else having freezes, fps drops (down to 3-20) and lags? I made a video with an example of the lags I have but sadly dunno how to attach it lol
Basically: the menu loads for minutes, it lags really badly. Practice range lags too and freezes, terrible fps drops at the hero selection screen, I do get stutters when I’m moving, jumping, damaging/healing, using other abilities. There are more lags when other characters (like enemies) load. It’s impossible to play in a match against other players as my game literally freezes or its fps drops to 3-5 every like 5 seconds.
I had exactly the same issue at the start of the season 2. It made me quit the game until the middle of season 3. And so this issue happened again. Nothing helps and I absolutely don’t know what to do. There is no way I can play this slide show.

3 Likes

I have the exact same issue. It’s really annoying that I already spent 30euros for this season and now I can’t even play.

I have been experiencing the same issue. Never had a problem before season 4 started, and now the game is unplayable. I dont think its an problem on my end. Overwatch 2 is the only game that is having this problem. Put up $20 for the battle pass this season, and have not had a single lag free game.

1 Like

Yes. I never had a problem with lag in Overwatch at all before, like in Overwatch “1.” I get the stall lags; where everyone just freezes at once, Moiras balls floating into random space. It’s horrible lag. I feel ya.