Thank You Overwatch

Given the recent amount of negativity from the entire community, I’d like to offset some of it with some of the aspects I’m most grateful for in Overwatch. I will always appreciate the fact that the Devs offer the content they do for free. Even at the contents weakest, it is still something new that not many other teams would offer for the cost of nothing.

The hero designs and mechanics are always fresh and mostly tight knit, to the point where I can’t really play another hero shooter because it feels weaker. The Overwatch teams constant attempts to shift and adjust the game to where WE take it as the players is amazing. Even though we all kick and scream for more content more often, I think I can say in confidence that the events and skins (no matter how hit or miss) are very clever and something new and can even save the game at times.

I have a love for this game and the characters and the world built around them that keeps me going for months, even when I am at my most tired of the game. They get a lot of rubbish thrown at them, but I am very grateful.

If I could offer some ideas to spitball with anyone in the team that may read this, I really encourage you to make a new loot system. It would be beneficial to the player and team if you did. Maybe a pass system? I don’t know the specifics but funding might be less of an issue if this is the case. :smiley:

5 Likes

Like four leaf clover growing in a land fill. Good job, dude.

2 Likes

Thank you for the positivity this community needed!

2 Likes