The smurf log(15 characters, really?)

Here I will collect my smurf observations from the games I play. So far I’ve been into 3 games and played against either 2 or 3 smurfs.

game 1: 58-43 level 69, probably a smurf, he played Mercy for some reason, lost the game anyway because of poor DPS on my side
game 2: the same smurf was against me, another loss
game 3: pair of smurfs on the enemy team, one of them had 80 wins and 30 losses, the other kept his profile private

Sure it was the fault of the dps that u lost.

2 Likes

What are you trying to achieve with this thread? What do you expect Blizzard to do?

1 Like

These seem like nothing but guesses. There is no actual evidence that these players were smurfs. Just hunches.

2 Likes

Updating!

game 4: no smurfs as far as I can see, a level 98 guy but almost sure he was not a smurf, it was a pleasant game, what a surprise
game 5: level 44 guy on my team, lets see if he is a smurf, he was talking like a smurf, problem is our team was so bad even he couldn’t do a thing, no seriously even a top500 couldn’t have helped with dps players this bad
game 6: level 34 smurf on my team, guess Blzizard really wants me to win, why giving me such bad DPS players tho? It ended up well, 100% win like the other game was 100% loss.
game 7: level 34 is on the enemy team now, I got a level 46 guy but this is one of the rare cases where I am sure he is not a smurf, not a good enough win rate and he plays with a high ranked friend. What can you do, cant get the smurfs all the time.
game 8: no smurfs on either team
please no more 2cp maps
how weird, 50% win rate again
game 9: probably not a smurf but a thrower, why are guys with such low win rate allowed to be in games? 4 DPS? oh man, Blizzard really loves me.
game 10: no smurfs again, 3 games in a row without smurfs
game 11: well dang, 2 smurfs on my team now, level 39, the widow smurf could not carry, an absolutely abysmal roadhog by a teammate
game 12: no smurfs here, complete stomp by us, 100% win game.
game 13: no smurfs whatsoever, I like this!
game 14: level 37 smurf against me, another 72 guy I cant quite figure out. Ok this is a smurf, fun times. Yea that 72 guy is a GM level Tracer. At least the loss is fast.
After a great game getting slammed with smurfs is the norm.
50 % win rate again after a forced loss against 2 smurfs, a widow and tracer, how exciting!
game 15: low level guys on my team who are not smurfs, a bunch of the same on the enemy team, not sure if smurf or not. 4 stack on my team so loss imminent I guess. Ok I was wrong, the enemy were bad, no way these guys are smurfs.

the tally: 7 games where I am 100% there were no smurfs, 5 games where I am 100% sure there were smurfs, the rest I am not sure because of private profiles

So about 50% chance to get a smurf in a low diamond game.

Guys its Bustar, he makes topics about smurfs every day. Nothing to see here. Expect if you wanna see mad boy crying about smurfs and being stuck in low diamond.

2 Likes

game 16: oh come on, level 27 smurf on the enemy team, 9-3 record

thats enough for today, left the game so they don’t get a win

PS: Leaving doesn’t remove endorsements.

who cares? stop crying about these things and git gud.

1 Like

You cared enough to post? Besides, this is mostly a log thread, to convince myself(and hopefully others) of the huge problem the game currently has.

Low level player does not equal smurf. I am diamond player myself, and have never been bothered to even check the levels of my teammates or the other team. This is just stupid, caring about something so meaningless.

1 Like

no but low level + widow and partner with a 1k level plat yes
Either way I do not care about smurf is fun to win hard games.

The problem with the game is negative ‘Minnie moaner’ players like yourself.

2 Likes

Yep, everytime i hear this i think about myself. Verry inconsistent. I either play like I throw. Or i destroy them. Or i play somwhow around my current SR.

And just bc he’s lvl 27 doesn’t mean he can’t be a master genji.

Is it just me, or does “git gud” just feel like a lazy, dumb, retort?

3 Likes