The unfair obstacles of climbing in ranked

2-2-2 is coming, we know for sure now. What will your excuse be then?

You want teamplay? get to higher ranks.

yeah i’m pretty bad a writing, better make a post to ask blizzard devs to fix my writing for me.maybe they can edit my posts post posting so salty boyz like u instead being triggered by bad writing actually read WHEN SOMEONE ACTUALY TRIES TO HELP THEM.just pay a gm to create a new acount and boost u.get to plat, try solo, get destroyed and go back to bronze

no need to get to respond to him i just do cus im an angry woops-cant-say-this-word-or-blize’s-censorship-team-of-green-house-flowers-will-ban-me-from-the-forums-again and this oops-cant-say-this-word-or-blize’s-censorship-team-of-green-house-flowers-will-ban-me-from-the-forums-again is not worth a response mate

I just want Blizzard to see this.
Because my Problems aren’t the games by itself. It is the ranking points i get/loose.
I win arround 55-60% of my games but i still can’t climb because blizzard decides to give me less points for a win then i loose on a lost game. Technically i have no chance for ever climbing because i just don’t get the points even though it should be clear to climb on a win percentage over 50%. Maybe that is the reason why I’m in plat for arround 10 seasons now… thx Blizzard

U won 8 games this season, that won’t give u more than 200 Sr, ur most played hero has 30%winrate with 2 wins which means 6 loses which won’t cost u more than 150. I can check the rest of the heros but only one pick brings ur total sr wins to 50.keep track of the Sr gains and loses and u might see that its not so bad as u think
Ps:u clearly don’t have a winrate above 50%, I just checked and u have 8 games won 11 lost and 3 tied. U guys can’t even do percentages and u want to blame the system smh

1 Like