There is a cheater constantly uploading content to YouTube, still not banned

I’ve seen a thread on r/OverwatchTMZ talking about a guy named “Rev1veCheats”

He makes overwatch videos, where he test his cheats in competitive. The cheat is called “Xeraph” and it looks like wallhack+aimbot.
Cheater’s channel

4 Likes

Hopefully Blizz will take serious action against these type of ppl.

1 Like

His last video litterally says, “Many accounts were sacrificed during the making of this video ;p”

Indicating, that he has been banned many times over, but maybe Blizzard should try alternative extra bans for this guy. Since he is coding his own cheats they should try and get him in legal trouble since i doubt he is unable to circumvent most “Ip, mac, hardware id bans” potentially.

Also he is cheating on some high ranked accounts not blurring names, this guy might hack accounts as well.

3 Likes

blizzard can computer ban him if they want, but they dont sadly

They should IP ban this guy, meaning noone in his house could play overwatch anymore

I would suggest that if you feel this player is cheating with hacks at some kind, I recommend forwarding all of the details to hacks@blizzard.com

Jack

2 Likes

the guy is changing his name after every video maybe thats why? i think, even if we got the name we need # and the number right?

hw id can be spoofed and even tho payment methods can be banned he can still contineu on hijacked accounts, this is one of the worst as those hijacked accounts are often victims also.

The funny part is that he is a booster and probaly using the accounts to the guys that is geting boosted to cheat.

1 Like

blizzard lets them play since they pay for their accs

Pay, is the key word here

Keep flagging him up, flag him on any platform he uses and we should all send Blizzard reports if we know his account names and provide evidence. They SHOULD computer ban him.

However, he’s buying accounts so when he does it Blizzard get paid every single time.