There no defense against report system abuse

Why are you getting mad and trying to argue if your skin is so thick then sounds pretty stupid to me…

only toxic players dont agree with me and are the once who get punished.
I think ill start to reply like you guys.

I guess. For asking people to switch. For telling when something’s it not working … Keep doing it and you’ll end up just like me. Just wait for it

so you are reading my posts as if im mad?.. man you have an extremely warped view of emotions…

and also… im autistic… yes really not a joke… so i dont have strong feelings either way… happy, sad, angry… its all nothing to me

No i threw from masters to bronze like 5 times on a smurf and was ban for only 2 days you did alot more than just ask people to swap lol

You dont get banned for that stop crying about it.
You got banned cause you got ALOT AND I DO MEAN ALOT of reports on your account…

only everyone with a brain disagrees with you

ohh autism thats what this is

only well endowed people people think that im rigtht.

i doubt you even know what real autism is… just the joke thats been made of it from gamers and the like… which it is not…

I’m quoting myself as much of what I have to say about the subject I already said (but this thread is growing out of control). There is no point in voicing some general negative opinion about team mates. Keep it constructive and keep things positive. Follow the ways I describe above and you will enjoy the game more (regardless of success) and would be very unlucky to get banned/suspended!

1 Like

no i know very well what it is its why you are trying to argue so much instead of just accepting that people get ban for saying stuff the community dont like to hear if you dont like the community go play another game.

your thoughts on “well endowed” extends to people with 2" appendages because yours is only 0.5" so they are well endowed compared to you

Only jake paulers think that the report system isnt working as intented.

Blizz told me it was just “abusive chat”, you can read the messages in the first post. I haven’t really been doing anything else.

A lot false reports for nuisances, yeah.

im not arguing that people get banned for saying stuff the community doesnt want to hear…

im arguing that the community are a bunch of whinging snowflakes who take “GLHF” as an insult and want you banned for it

1 Like

only everyone bar steve jobs and mark zukerberg think the report system is working as intended

i mean i know you find it hard to communicate with people but next time you are awkward and toxic in team chat just tell your team you have a disability and you dont mean it like that maybe then you wont get reports.

Dont bother with them , they are low IQ , they never learned to fend for them self’s or how to stand up straight . when a challenge comes to them they cover and let some-one else fix it.

Dont bother with this kind of people.

i dont chat in teamchat, voice chat, or allchat… i don’t comminicate what so ever… yet i get banned for abusive chat…

working as intended… :ok_hand::+1: