There no defense against report system abuse

Yeah you are and that’s fine, because they are punished by your bad game decisions too, unless you play perfectly all the time.
What kind of extream example is that anyway? Yeah, sure, if that happens I’d be understanding that you need to take care of your mouse, but would also tell you that you shouldn’t keep water next to your pc if you’re that clumsy.

I’m beginning to see Badas view

I wanna ask you something a bit off topic.
You do think that the way most of the people have commented here arnt really toxic i mean jsut look at the way they talk to people on the forum.
The moment they go in a game they probably destroy it…

buffoon doesn’t understand economics, and people earn different amounts of money and pay disparity is at a record high throughout the western world because buffoon is a sheltered little buffoon

If someone ruins my game without trying their best i will report its simple.

My first job was in construction you need no grades nothing get yourself there and find a job stop complaining about economics haha steel erecting is one of the easiest to get into.

buffoon doesn’t understand people might play hero’s he doesn’t like because that’s who they play the best… and to play anything else they wouldn’t be trying their hardest so buffoon would report them either way… poor buffoon

Let me tell you that i have a malicious joy of toxic people spewing out their hate. They’re so desperate that it’s getting cute.

Next to the interest of discussions in general, it’s one reason I’m still here :joy:

Then they can play that hero untill it is obv that this hero is counter then he swaps of to counter them or i report simple.

buffoon doesnt understand people are suited to different jobs, and people have different luck in all walks of life… because buffoon thinks if he did it, everyone can… but buffoon doesnt understand the world doesnt work like that

buffoon doesnt understand my previous comment that people would be reported either way under his rules

yes they should be reported its a good thing and dont complain about money then if you are not good enough to do the easiest of jobs :S

Yeah i can tell that you are low key keeping it neurtal but still.
Can you really say that they arn’t really toxic? Like we are one buffoon away from hitting a world record here. :joy:

That is the whole point in the argument, everyone has a different view of the game and how it’s suppose to be played, if you ban everyone that doesn’t play the game as you do, you will be left alone. People are different, cultures are different, you are so small and insignificant compared to the entire ow community and yet you have your own unique way of playing and same goes for any other player. And that’s the whole argument here.

Most of the overwatch competitive community agrees with me that is why he is ban and im not.

buffoon doesnt understand that some people are not suited to do some types of work… and hence cant do them so have to do other less well paid work… because he is a buffoon… like… if buffoons job diddnt pay very well… but its all he is good at… and a surgeon told him its his fault that he cant do any other work or pay his bills or own a house… because the surgeon done it… but buffoon was too much of a buffoon to be a surgeon… or… buffoon could be a surgeon but the university wouldn’t take him because his grades in school weren’t high enough… and he couldnt afford to go to college to improve them because while learning he wouldnt be able to afford to live… poor buffoon

Yes until they don’t. Because once you ban everyone for X people will start looking for a reason Y and so on. Just because CoC allows it.

Just told you you dont need grades for them its not my fault you work for minimum wage im going now anyway pretty sad that you cant even afford a £20 game but sit here trying to say people use their mums credit card haha.

Why would that happen to me i try my best in overwatch and can play any hero even if i do have a main.

Bans arnt that common please and they are well desrve in most of the cases.
Like you cant pleade that Badafarusima atm isnt a little toxic… like its just abusred to say that.

buffoon doesn’t understand the price desparity between living in different parts of the country, or any other country, or parts of those countrys… poor buffoon