This is how cheaters destroy this game

and devs dont even care. i played 3 games today and there is 3 replays here.

6VVPAB = ‘’ HOOKUDA ‘’ guy is playing hitscan he is wallhacking auto aim and triggering. he dont even try to hide it you can just watch 1 min …

68K8MY = ‘‘JUSTICE’’ this guy is boosting as group. he is playing genji with genji hack. auto dash, auto blade, auto deflect. perfect genji stats even better than necros , haksal . you can easly understand in 10 sec he is cheating. he dont even try to hide .

HW7TT1 nick:KOTEY Another genji god which is gold soldier main 3 season ago and he is better than HAKSAL right now .

DEV CAN YOU F… DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS GUYS ATLEAST WATCH THE REPLAYS AND BAN THEM IF YOUR SYSTEM S…KS ???

I TICKET BEFORE MAILED AT HACKS@BLIZZARD… DONT EVEN ANSWERED .

1 Like

delete the post before you get banned. calling out players on the forums is against the code of conduct. do yourself a favour and delete this and share the replayers to the twitter page owpd

I dont care anymore even they ban my game account permantly.

I m sharing CHEATERS and they ban me instead of them rly? Do it . Dont wait 1 second.

I shared before mod deleted topic and gave me hacks@blizzard mail. I mail the replay codes and do you know what happened?

NOTHING.

They dont even response… it was 2 months ago lmao.

I dont f… care just ban me instead of cheaters.

2 Likes

Welcome to EU servers. Thing is we got something called eastern europe, and russia. In those regions for whatever reason cheating is very mainstream and people compete in making the best cheats in a multitude of games over there, sadly it spills over to the rest of us that are forced to play with these regions.

Laughed my brains out at the first one as well when the soldier randomly stops obviously toggling the hacks. Also notice right away someone with russains hieroglyphics in the game so kinda obvious it is a russain/Ukraine lobby as well you got placed in. Feels bad. What really gives it away is how he after perfectly aiming people and killing them still keeps shooting like he has got no “feel” for it. A good player knows when someone is dead, you just feel it and the rockets he keeps shooting in to walls as people run for cover. It can happen to the best of us as you have muscle memory of were to aim them but not so consistently as in every time someone at low hp runs behind a wall.