This topic is going be list of all my game in each day i play

this topic is going be about how fun my game was each day.

game to day was pure tortuer and 100% unplayable and 0% options to learn anything execpt just losing and execpting it . it amaze me how you blizzard mange to put player that just not even remotly posible to play with … agenst team you put agenst me . this game lately is so painfull to play it litrely make me not even remotle take bit of seriusely and you know what worse about that blizzard whenne you as human stop care about something ure aim get effected. at this stage of how just complite awfull solo que is … just like i done i am just going sit here and si how awfull my rating can get .

also disbling my chat and voice help me not go purely in insane in 3 games.

let hope my next are better From experience befor very very unlightly.

toke a brake and then returned and first 3 games pure 100% tortue .

make that 4 games becuse next after 3 game was playing going afk and stop playing complitely … blizzard this game just contiues for me why ? are you purpfully put me in this ?

Game 1,
16:58 : first game complitely unplayable. purely just frustation and awfull to be in lobby at all.
17:10 : enamy team is teabaging and action complitely toxic and he was pre made team to just make it even worse.
17:12 : match over and i hated every minte of it .

Game 2.
17:14 :well game 2 no change another lobby 1 side no sense so far.
17:19 :stil in spawn becuse my team isnt doing anything.
17:20 :stil no point and it ure time to def … this game fun … in hell maby.
17:21 : round is about to start already i know we are going lose the point .
17:23: we lost game with litrely nothing learned and stuck in spawn from start to finish .

thot on the secend game are 100% complite weist of my time and just 100% frustating and why blizzard am i get this 1 side none sense lobbys alll the time.already tink about not playing anything more after 2 games.

Game 3.
17:28: start of game 3 so far lobby is unbalanced with info of rank that i am given.
17:31: window agenst us is smurf clearly .
17:35: stil not learn anything.
17:36: my team just run in there spawn give them free picks.
17:39: game get worse more player show that they not legit and smurf like no other.
17:43: game is mantel over smurf has take over and game just 100% pointless.
17:43: round over now we got play 1 more frustating round becuse the smurf didnt just player 100% befor they where about to lose .
17:45: round is about to start already know pick is going get another lose .
17:47: i just sit here weit for it to end
17:48: about start for us why this part is even in the game just weist more of my time … not like ure dps is going out play smurfs.
17:51: even more frustated.
17:54: smurfs simple kill me becuse none of the player on my team even remote know how to def healer .

3 Game thots : well 3 game well i ges it time log out becuse this wil just continue every single game … as healer solo que this nightmare out hell … and make player not have fun and very angry stop playing or becomes toxic its very simple ure match system just dont work … and 100% just bissmal to play ow with this matching becuse you have smurfs … and then you have pre mades … and if you none of those you end simple up where i am frustated headachs and targeted dont even get me started on abuse of the report system after games like this heppens .

also so far i lose 200 rating in 3 games.

Game 4
17:58: start of the round
18:00: so far not learn anything pointles game.
18:02: 2 of ure player constantly let the enamy team pick them off …
18:05: dps run away let me die on purpess.
18:06: tink why i am playing this game at this time ,
18:07: win the game not becuse i learn or play better but becuse we had smurf on team .

Game 4: well nothing to say about game 4 becuse it pointless game not learn or have fight it was about 1 team run over the other team with out challange … agien i dont care about win or losing what i want is game where i can learn and get better now i can do that whenne eacher i get free wins or get basicly pop on
game like this and that dont make you better player.

Game 5
18:10:thot that going in my head now is i just won a game that going make this game probly get very bad let si keep mind i just gain a ton of rating back i am now back in hell zone 1800s .
18:12:1 more frustating thing you are playing class then matching system put you lobby with some1 else that play same class as you already fire starter.
18:14: already fills like they have smurf on there team .
18:17: now i know they have more then 1 smurf and there healer is pokceting them.
18:18: i get doom fisted tru a tank … hit me instand the tank.
18:20: and smurf gos insane just care team … i am so sick of this … 100% pointless lobbys blizzard put me in keep mind i am now not playing the class i want to play and also have game where nothing but awfull thing are heppening … only good thing right now is i have removed the chat becuse if i had the chat open this game whould be even worse
18:23: already lost first point becuse smurfs.
18:24 well you gest it we lost .

Game 5:like i said becuse game even start … game was bad and very frustrating.
and i tink that enof for to day … i lost enof rating and learn nothing in 5 games .
man i wish this game could be better but with out matching system that works and reporting system that works … you just not even going to get fun lobby … and dont even get me started on pre made … in my head they should never meet a solo que player ever … not only do they add frustation they also add nummber of player abusing the report system and also just have 2-5 player attacking you.
let just say reason i remove the chat window and voice is becuse of this kinda games where you get attacked by more then 1 becuse you are wrong and they are right it just make me not want to play even more so remove it and do you know 5 GAMES and i am log even with out chat or voice enabled that how bad this game are you deliver me .

Game 1

17:51 let start … si how much rating we can lose to day becuse win dont heppen at all .
17:52: starting the game .
18:01 done with first round wasnt bad but round 2 is where you get info if it bad or good lobby.
18:06: this was fluk game .

Game 2

18:09:starting the game.
18:13: team just over and over give free picks . we won but stil frusating game. so far.
18:15: my team forgot how to play the game. round 2 is complite toxic. well round we went from 100% with out them get anything to the next round and we lost 100% … i dont understand how some can go from good to bad like that.
18:20: game is now complite pointless.
18:21:won the game but wasnt fun and didnt learn anything at all .

Game 3
18:22: rating now hit 1836 mean next game is probly going be tortues.
18:23: game start and already i am not get my mercy pick … already red flags .
18:25: already dont enjoy this . lobby
18:29: they have smurf this is pointless. this is why i hate this game lobby like this with smurf in them this 100 time i hit this spesific rating and i just always lose … i dont si why my skill as 0 to say in this lobby i could be fest healer ever and this lobby i stil would lose .
18:32:pointless game contiues … where i wish there was a surrender button so i didnt have weist my time in this lobby anymore .
18:34: rein hit me alone and hit me instand death.
18:35: already losing . why even bother whenne smurf just ruin lobby anyways.
18:39: well that nightmare of tortuers lobby is now over why i was in it in first place dont understand. but not supriced.

Game 3 Summory : well it clear they had smurfs and we didnt mean the lobby is just 1 side nightmare and as a healer solo que this happen in this rating point every single time … why blizzard ? i cant learn whenne my rating gos to hell becuse of this smurfs . also now start tinking should i continue playing or stop i am already after 3 games leening tords log becuse this game arent going me fun if i continue i know for facts that going happen i am just going continue get same type of lobby that this last game was . so i am loging after 3 game becuse i already not intrested in what heppens … next … i have done multi million time already. i work my rating to this point and it stops . dont mater how good or bad my skill is … this just 100% stop for solo queing support.

18:03: Game 1 complitely awfull and not play able spawn camping 1 side nightmare all word fits that first game i played to day .

18:10: Game 2 compeltly pointless spawn camp none just complte weist of time and rating i just dont have anymore word to explein how stupid that game was.

18:32:Game 3 Didnt learn single thing . and having secend healer ana boost me as mercy over and over is also not fun.

18:36:Game 4 befor the game even start i know i am going lose badly becuse match is not good. genji that feed them kills and … this game just poison why even bother whenne this what you give me blizzard . this lobby just get worse and worse ever moment i am in … i just want it to end badly. thx blizzard another helll game…

18:53:Game 5 already can tell this another awfull lobby man blizzard you should real get rewords of how ruin game fun in game you that lobby is bad whenne more effect thing that happening in game or most progression we get is whenne mercy use the gun … it amazing how every lobby you put me in blizzard is some how make frustated . cool blizzard you also put pre made in this lobby to make it worse how fun it is to si mercy phara combo where my team cant even walk out spawn now there got hit this bs why blizzard do you have round 2 why not just skip and draw and dont weist my time this like never ending nightmare and just dont stop … it just keep get more and more frustating and more frustating ever single game … how you make this happen blizzard it tortus but stil amazing how you manage just make every game you give worse worse instand better and better . well if i want to keep my sanaty after this game is over becuse 5 is max amount of torture i can take in 1 day.

summory out the 5 game i just did i didnt learn single thing and every single game just got worse and worse and then i log becuse this game get to point where continue playing is pointless i mean stack in spawn and just 100% 1 side match where it just weist of time and effect .

Game 1
was no change awfull not enjoy and just complite weist of my time.

Game 2
was no change awfull not enjoy and just complite weist of my time.

Game 3
was no change awfull not enjoy and just complite weist of my time .

Game 4
13:59: starting round .keep i mind i just 3 game that i just litle not play and would have give anything my attude is already expecting another lose. wow blizzard this lobby probly most frustating pre made trash show you give in long time … and dont get pre made make the game so much more fun for solo player … so tnx blizzard i real real soul boundly enjoy this complite and other tortue. just head up blizzard a pre made of 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 wil drematilcy change how much tortue a solo player get in ure lobbys.

well that game is over and wow was that worse lobby i ever had and fun part was guy on ure team left … seriusly blizzard … go to hell with this games .

Game 5
14:23: already just becuse of pick i know that this game is going to be even worse what a suprice instant capped wow didnt si that coming … well this instant lost with my litlely dead from start to finish blizzard what is this ? i cant even call it game anymore . well game ended and won but what is the point with win whenne you learn nothing and game was nothing but frustating.

well i ges it time for sommury of the games to day becuse i am already not intressted in contiuing playing. tired and frusted to point of not wanting to play game at all becuse ure game.but agien blizzard tnx for all the frustating and awfull experince you me last 3 play times.

21:20: game 1 awfull not enjoy and bush of player feeding and just litrely ruin the game for me well that awfull lobby is now over and i dont even understand other then i am desptret to play a shot and other game server was down to day .

this was ure matchmaking is doing to my rating.1836 now it 1667 man blizzard you real good at give me lobby that just take my rating away … very good to good some might even say.

21:29: Game 2 and what suprice hero i was plan on take was taken and game just contiued beening toxic and brain dead … so much ty blizzard befor round even over i already lost so ty blizzard agein for this fun tortues you give me what joke … gold elims and damage and heal and point and what more do you want to do on my own … blizzard why even bother … you just give me this bot team where … i cant even tink how unbalance this lobby are … its so painfull to watch .

game 3 my team dont even understand my ability and dont use them … fun game blizzard ty for this . well so far this just pure ++++ hell am start tink blizzard that you targeting me for bad lobby becuse i yet si 1 single fun lobby a spend of 4 week and dont get start befor that ops rambeling well round went like always bad not fun awfull not even more intresting. ofc the enamy team … had dps that went after drone all way it so funny how on my team no body kill drone ever i mean NEVER EVER! cool been blizzard.

Next GAME: 22:17: fun blizzard another lobby where my team just instantly … point and awfulll … was i supriced no not even remotely … this as toxic and painfull to player rest of lobby you put me in to day . this lobby fill like program to lose … it just not point how much effect i put in it … it like script and round ends … and i dont even nummber of time i just got kill in drone ability blizzard kindly fix ure game…

NEXT GAME 22:35:well already look at team and names already know this going awfull lobby let si like i said pointless awfull lobby yes first round over and am so done after this round … becuse blizzard agien in 5 game you cant seem to give me single game enjoyable game play …

13:60: let si how bad it get to day and how much rating we lose to day. round starts pick are bad already . already enamy team has smurfs … clearly. agien 0 def for healer and cant heal becuse it . clearly some1 on ure team wanted to lose becuse countlessly feed they bubble tank dps . not fun first game and already not fun .

14:15: Game 2 : what suprice bad picks agien . clearly more then 1 smurf on there enamy team agien … also game awfull so far ofc they just run in to enamy spawn on def and just feed them kills well the 2 tank we had cost us the game already it mind bogling how blizzard just find every card try and piss me off … and they had even more smurf fun … god this game so poisoness.

14:34: Game 3 : at this rate i am log after 5 agien well this game complite pointless smurf and unbalance lobby combined yes this 100% trash lobby unfocunet there nothing more fun then get this lobby where you just cant even walk out spawn … ye that lobby so brain dead it … lirely wasnt even point to make lobby in first place . .

14:42: Game 4 : 1 more game like game 3 and i wil log befor even get to 5 . wow this lobby same last 1 … nice blizzard log out after this it pointless to play this lobby are so unplayable … yikes blizzard ty for not even give me sliver og chance to play to day . all i can say to those 2 last game yike blizzard the fact that my team got man handle by 1 single tank just show me what kinda kalber player diffrence you give me … and why i hate the game so much … plz why am i on resiving end of all this nightmare … player solo is hard enof player solo as support with this kinda game 100% just pure pure hatered and unhuman . am going log now becuse 1 more of this game i just cant handle … ure to good to ruin my games to day sadly .

played some games with out type them in and blizzard game now just unplayable and i am done .

This is barely readable. I suggest you rewrite it in a comprehensible way if you want people to find any interest in it. Also fill in a bit more details than “it just sucked”.

1 Like

You play too much, take a break :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: . Btw try playing Moira , you might like it more.

all i can say after play about 30 games and my rating are now 1450 … ure matchmaking pure evil and so …100% done … this way player dont want play ure game and trow and leave blizzard ure the problam … that where all the hate and angry and just pure toxic and everything else abow come from you blizzard becuse amazing matchmaking system that so flawless … more like pure evil and flawed as hell on earth.