Timeout Communicating With Blizzard Services

When I click play for Overwatch it loads then says,“connecting”. After 15 seconds its says,“Timeout Communicating With Blizzard services.” It gives the choice to login but the same thing happens. I have no clue how to fix this.

Hello Fizzy4U,

Please, check this article and make sure you follow all the instructions, including the advanced steps:
battle.net/support/article/99037

That way we can discard the most common causes for this kind of issue. If you still can’t connect after following the troubleshooting, please provide us with the following data so we can investigate:

• Details of issue:
  • Date/time it started:
  • City/Country:
  • Internet Provider:
  • Traceroute (right after a disconnection or whenever you’re experiencing the issue)
  • Pathping (right after a disconnection or whenever you’re experiencing the issue)
  • WinMTR (right after a disconnection or whenever you’re experiencing the issue)

Got feedback about the support I’m providing? Leave your comments here!

Hello Customer Support.

I do have the same issue about "Timeout Communicating With Blizzard services.”, if I click the given link It always ended up “This site can’t be reached. battle.net unexpectedly closed the connection.”…

How can we solve this kind of issue?

Thank you.

1 Like

Im having the same issue and the link doesent work.

Im having the same issue. Is there a fix for this?

1 Like

I am having the same issue where I cant get into Overwatch and it says there is a communication problem with the battle.net servers. Ive tried all of your article tips and the problem is not fixed. Is there anything else I can to do try and fix it on my end.

thanks