Too many button clicks after game over

There is too much button clicks and menu navigation after the match is over, and ‘close’ and ‘continue’ are mandatory, I can’t even use escape key to get out faster, it just sets me back to the previous screen. I really don’t want to see these progress bar screens, there is no dopamine hit from seeing these things fill up.

Let us pin our own buttons on the end game screen that shortcuts us to the things we want to do faster. I just want to re-queue faster without all these in between navigations and clicking. I also want to leave game faster and requeue, I don’t want to have to sit through the play of the game thing, but when I leave game, It also doesn’t auto-queue me and I have to go through all the clicks again to queue up for a game. This is dumb, and I feel it’s intentional bad design to make us go through these menu screens because some intern made it and wants you to appreciate their work.

2 Likes

Well said and agreed…

Best,
hulk

:pouting_cat: :+1:

You can just spam spacebar to get through the menu screens, no need to press esc and accidentally zigzag between the two pages.

But yeah, definitely too many steps between a game ending and re queueing.

1 Like

It’s annoying when some of the buttons just fail to work so you have to reclick the button again. Like how can they get it so bad.

Their development competency towards this game over the previous is laughable.

Yeah. It is a bit silly.

Just slap space a few times and you are quickly through it.

Agreed, the menu design is unintutive, to say the least.

ESC sometimes means going to the previous menu, and sometimes exiting to the main menu, and at times when you want to get to the options screen to adjust sensitivity or video settings, its just a journey on its own!

It does seem odd that esc doesn’t do what you’d expect.

Space Bar is the button of your dreams though after a match.

Good to see that a requeue button has been implemented now on the end of match screen. Dunno when it got added, just saw it there today. Would still like to pin custom shortcut buttons on that end screen, but at least this is a step in the right direction and alleviates my initial complaint.

2 Likes