Top 500 ctf title missing early?

I got the title when the season ended and it was in inventory, switched it out recently to try some other titles and when i go to put it back it’s gone from my inventory, i was under the assumption that comp title stayed with you till the next respective season so whenever comp ctf was back again, annoying as i put the work in and the reward is taken from me either intentionally or unintentionally.

There was a change a few weeks ago, to fix “incorrerct” titles being given. All maingame top 500 players had been given top 500 role queue, whereas the open queue people should’ve gotten top 500 open queue.

So they took the top 500 role queue away from open queue players, but still didn’t give them back their correct title. I’m guessing CTF has fallen under the same thing, that they took it away and didn’t give it back.

Honestly they could fix this manually if they cant do it on the code, it would take an intern a day to hand out the total of 3000 missing titles (open queue and CTF across three regions). They just don’t care because we aren’t paying money for it.