tripleZ Esports 1200-3300

Hello! And welcome to the TripleZ Epsorts! In this team we focus on our people and keep track of their progress and gameplay.

We have 4 teams. A team is a team for players 2600-3300. B team for players within 2200-2600. C team for players 1800-2100. And D team for players 1200-1600. This entire team is new and is ready to accept any number of players asking to join.

We have Straterdays where we go over strategies every week on Saturday. We also have a wonderful coach named Izzi (GT:Izzirose) and me SalTea. We keep track of the entire team and individual groups as a whole to make sure everything is going well. We also go over individuals gameplay and make sure you are doing alright. We also have an amazing admin named brenbread who gives out tips and tricks and also takes care of our discord server/social media accounts.

We would be happy to invite you to our team and you can contact my discord account (SaltRock#7099).

Please make sure you read our information guides and rules for our team in our Google dock of which i can give you when you contact me and officially join our team. Stay safe and have fun!