Trying to make friends

Hello everyone,
I’ve been playing Overwatch for 3 Years now and haven’t been able to make a proper friend. People will add me then never speak to me again.

I’m a support and tank main, mostly Lucio, Orisa and Moira. Just looking to make some friends, fun gameplay etc. I’m very shy so I find it difficult to talk to random people, I’d be more happy with adding someone on here.
(Also must be comfortable with girl gamers… I don’t want any abuse!)

Let me know thanks.

1 Like

Hello!
Im up for some random fun quickplays and whatever if you want. I am a 30 year old lady myself, so im very comfortable with other girl gamers. I usually play a tank. Rein is my all time fav.

I’m easy going so no need to be shy either :smiley: add me on bnet if you wanna.

Cecilia#2902

1 Like

Hey! I made my own “looking for chill ppl to play with” post a few days ago ^^ Me and my friend Morda are both ladies 30+ who play often in the evening (EU) and are looking for relaxed players, no toxicity, and fun at the game while helping each other learn more. If you want I can add you to our tiny chill discord (5 ppl so far). Add me if you are interested Kamikazehase#2625

Looks like we got the same favorite heroes :smile: Also a girl btw. Feel free to add me Syrco#2439

Hey, we are a bunch of friend playing together almost each evening. We created a discord server and we reunite player of every level (we are for most 16+). We keep the atmosphere chill and toxic free, we play QP, arcade, comp sometimes… If you are interested, come say hello :

discord.gg/xQQkNtw

See you :slight_smile:

Hey ShinyHunter, nice to meet ya :smiley:
We are 3 friends, playing Overwatch for like 1 1/2 year mostly ranked games.
We want to form a Team for future Tournaments but thats just a thought :stuck_out_tongue:

We are Platin and Diamond, playing mostly Tanks, Healers and sometimes DPS
And we are German Dudes, but our English is pretty good except mine sucks

If you are interested, let me know ^^

Hey there ^^

I’m a 21 year old Lucio/zen main but i also enjoy playing ana/moira/hog and some hitscan dps if needed. Don’t let my high rank scare you, i’m chill and don’t mind seeing mistakes. I try my best to win but i wont let a loss bring down the mood.

my bnet is Farsight#21102 if you’re interested.

1 Like

Good day to you, ShinyHunter!

I myself am male but I don’t care whether I’m playing with females or males - it’s the fun and games that matter more. I’m extremely flexible, able to play almost every hero (except maybe Wrecking Ball, Sym and a few others) and also not toxic at all. Meaning I can protect you when you’re playing support and heal you when you’re not. Anyway, if you’re interested in playing with me, feel free to add me!
Now continue having a good day :slight_smile:

Yeah, my tag. Almost forgot, whoops. Here you go ^^ : Melashira#2872

v1br4t1ons#2294 mostly play comp but up for qp and arcade.I’m on my 30’s from EU.

Hey I’m newer to Overwatch, so I’m not a very high level. But if you’re willing to play add me: xVindictivex#11294 (also a girl)

Good evening,

I’m up for teaming up. I pretty much had the same experience with people I’ve met.
Add me and we can play some games Cafe#21947.

I usually play Reaper/Tracer or Reinhardt/Winston, not so good with heals.

Cafe

Edit: if anyone else reading this post wants to play, add me as well.

Hiya ShinyHunterf I have added you from your reply on my post looking forward to play games with you :relaxed: :blush:
Zicamort#2995 with the funky characters

I’m japanxninja#1833 add me Im legit autistic and there need to be more girl gamers I play pc. My email is tm45697 Gmail com write me anytime

Hello! Feel free to add me as well :smiley: I’m more into quick plays and I can play any role but I pref DPS & Supp. Lexie#2812 EU

Hello there! I’m also a girl and looking for someone to be serious with comp and have fun in qp so I can really improve. I’m playing on the EU server and my battletag is Wereldvreemd#2230 :slight_smile:
My mains are Moira and McCree and I’m learning Winston

Hey there, feel free to add me, Skylyte#21331 bouncing from plat to gold back and forth, solo Q aint all that great :confused: Moira main

I’ve been playing for few years too and haven’t really found anyone to play with, so if anyone from this conversation or op wants to add me go ahead ! I play comp mostly but qp is fine too as long as we have fun :slight_smile: #Wellihousu2603

Hiya, i made a break in overwatch for around 6 months because i didnt have anyone to play with anymore. Now i want to give it another try. Im in late 20’s and im a calm and understanding person. And im shy too, but theres is no need to be afraid to talk :smiley: i main off tanks and dps heros but for friends i play whatever is needed and give my best. I like to play any game mode as long as im not alone :slight_smile: add me if you like (Snailshell#21450) cya hopefully

invite is expired :frowning:

Hey, I too started 3 years ago (Free weekend at the first anniversary event to be accurate) and most of my friends who started with me stopped playing the game so I’m playing alone most of the time. I’m am very shy too and it can get real hard to speak to random people in-game so finding people in the forum is much more comfortable. ITSDANKNOON#2414