Two games in this evening, a leaver on both // Penalties placed on teams needs changing!

I’m not victimising myself. I am telling you you haven’t got a clue what you are talking about, and you most certainly don’t have the qualifications to diagnose ASD. So stop throwing it about as an insult.

I don’t know where you got that I am qualified in diagnosing ASD.
You must be tripping a bit. Honestly my friend, take some time off social media etc, you need some selfcare.

I said you weren’t… and you accuse me of being unable to read and remember… lol.

So why say that I am not, when I never said that I was? :thinking:
I know you can read as you’re responding to my posts, I have said that you cannot recall posts though.

You are literally a waste of everyone’s time.

You can’t speak for everyone, but thank you for your own opinion.

its just virtual points. Quit crying over that dude. It wont affect you IRL

1 Like

If you think calling someone autistic as an insult is the proper way of conversation i dont know what is your problem. Im autistic, i have people i love, i have a relationship, i work and we’re not more stupid than other people.

1 Like

Yep, thank you for agreeing!

No one agreed with you dude. Also nerco bumping posts is against the rules. Please make sure to read them while you are passing through.

2 Likes

Hahahaha #Win :crown:

Thats messed up man. You just showed the forums that youre a horrible person. Did it make you feel any better?

1 Like

How did I show the forums that I am a horrible person?

I wouldn’t bother with him. I don’t think he understands why he was wrong.

1 Like

Im not hurt over anything he has said. Im a person who has went through enough to not be bothered about stranger opinions of me, especially on the internet. Im mostly curious about how deep down he would dig himself just for the sake of having any kind of argument. Thanks anyway.

No worries. Literally no need for his behaviour, especially when he clearly hasn’t got a clue what he’s talking about.

People here can disagree, argue, discuss all they like. It’s fun. But people like this and others who seem to be long gone now, just dip straight into insults when they can’t find an argument.

I’ve had a couple of people now try diagnose me with all sorts of things, just because they couldn’t handle being wrong and had no better arguments. One person seems to be suspiciously quiet these days.

In my opinion most people are unique enough that if you put them through the tests they will diagnose you with something. People can know me for years and have no clue im autistic. I can guess if someone is autistic and im usually right because i know what it means, most people dont. People only notice severe autism, which also doesnt mean the person is dumber.

2 Likes