Unable to join a game

For 1 week now I have been unable to join a game at all. As soon as it says Game Found the screen freezes and I have to enter my username and password and Authenticator code. As soon as I enter that I am given a ban. This has happened so often I am now on a 4 hour ban and affraid I am going to get a season ban after buying the battle pass!

I have emailed support and got the usual crasp about updating my video card drivers. After I replied back confirming all steps followed they closed my case saying they can’t solve it and the community should fix the problem. What CRAP is that from a company!!!

I have tried fixing the game client
I have uninstalled the game and re-installed
All drivers upto date

Has anyone else faced this issue and managed to get it resolved, at this point I can;t play OW2 at all.

You can only get a season ban from comp, even if the leaver penalty can get pretty long in qp, you cannot get season banned from it.

As for the battlepass, i can recommend waiting before purchasing it. Only once you are far enough in the pass that you know you can finish it with plenty of time to spare should you buy it in my opinion, as that way you won’t feel forced to play nor stress about not finishing a pass and feel like having wasted the money.

I hope you’ve done a clean install on the drivers, as i had something like this years ago. My computer had basically installed 2 different driver versions on top of each other rather than just updating the existing ones.