Uninstalled due to silver/Gold elo hell

Grinded the game for a year to get to Gold. I knew i wasnt very good, but i started to pick up different lessons and started to improve. Spent a few placements climbing and dropping within gold, which was fine. Honestly just happy to be somewhere that represents my actual skill level.

Que the leavers, afk players, trolls, abusive chatters and general deliberate throwers. Now im back in Bronze, had a 15 game leaver streak in the first min.

I win 4 games in a row, then come the 10 losses which i cannot do anything about. The match making is a broken mess, and the penalty to Elo for loosing is dumb and unfair. I really enjoyed this game, shame its not built for the players.

1 Like

how are you quitting if you get lower? I know many who would pay good money for lower accounts.

My fear of climbing is that i might go beyond my capabilities of playing my favourite heroes.
going lower always just makes me think well getting lower games allows me to play less serious and still win.

Leavers are a pain which I can luckily mostly just ignore in qp, in the end regardless what mode each match is just practise. because thats what it ultimately is.

I Personally wouldn’t put to much value in the rank number, enjoy the game and if you want to improve measure yourself on your performance not on your sr. (with a grain of Salt)

you should play the game bc you wanna play the game. Not push a number in a system, as this happens all alone if you play enough and enjoy the way instead of the results.

once you feel the results looking back at the way which hopefully was enjoyable feels great.

And I say this as someone who worked feom bronze to plat in ow1 because i felt bad for the rank I am in and didn’t believe i belong there.
Today I couldn’t really care less exactly what rank i am. As long as I can have fun.

Leavers are not fun and if you face so many i feel sorry.

1 Like

This will happen, and those games are painful. But also a great place to learn, if you don’t get too disheartened by it.

bronze to diamond = same thing, very bad ranking system, smurf, derank bots, new players etc… nice melting pot !

1 Like

What you are describing is the result of Smurfs and multi-accounters.

Why are you spamming the same message in multiple threads?

I agree mate. Can’t stand them myself. It’s like that more now because of F2P.

1 Like