I’ve been having around ~180 ping since yesterday. Every other game is fine except for Overwatch. What’s going on?
please blizzard remove this new signal of high ping it make it wrost then before ,now if my ping increase it will stuck every time or it will disconect me from the game. i start to hate game from this problem its so noisy i cant play because our internet bad and we are far from server before this it was good even ping increase its not stucking or disconect me from the match
Hello,
I struggle with the same problem last few weeks.
I don’t know if I can write in this topic or I should make new one, but here is my mtr and tracert.
https:// pastebin. com /ntdxfZk3
From my location Poland problem is with your router ae-1-3104.edge7.Amsterdam1.Level3. net
My normal ping is about 45-50ms, but when I try play at evening it’s jump into 150-180ms. It’s a huge discomfort when I last 3 years play with ping like ~50.
I read about ping/latency change at some patch, but I’m sure something is wrong with router an Amsterdam.
I’ve just lost another placement match because of this. I don’t think the problem is on my end. Because I’ve literally checked everything. And I hope you’re aware that normal users can’t post links here.
WinMTR
controlc.com-8d40cec3
I’m having exact same issue with my ping. I’m PS4 EU, but it’s exactly the same - for 3 years I’ve been playing with 45-60 ms ping, now it’s 160 ms almost every game. And today I was even thrown to NA servers somehow (maybe this game is so dead that they had to connect EU with NA) and I played one game with 260 ms… great job, Blizz!
Idk how you guys, but my problem was resolved.