US servers v Europe servers

Okay, have a good one

Oh, you meant him. My bad.

Americans talk more but thats the only difference Iā€™ve noticed. Also the French. Holy crap there are lot of French people here.

Too bad that NA is the answer to UK only, maybe some Nordic countries too since you have nice cable providers
I tried out NA, felt nice to have people speak English on regular basis, but the latency got to me on Rein/Orisa
Several shatters that you ā€œblockā€ (but not really) may affect your decision and come back to EU

I suspect you mean ā€œnationality?ā€

EU community is a load of horse manureā€¦

canā€™t play, friggin trolls, newbs, toxic, etcā€¦

just compare the forumā€¦ in TF2 back in the day i used to play with americans often (2 times a week at least) man they where the best! and showed what a craphole EU gaming realy isā€¦

For me playing is horrible at day but when i sometimes play at night itā€™s so much BETTER. like it feels that people are there actually to play. (I play on EU servers)

Yeah, I think you may have a point. Probably a larger amount of adults, which tend to think itā€™s more fun to win than to pretend to be ninjas. And are less likely to react badly to setbacks.

You could negate the entire problem of latency and RNG of English speaking players by adding players who talk as friends. Youā€™ll soon have a shortlist of players you enjoy playing with and youā€™re guaranteed clear comms.

It might just represent the eu as a whole.
Weā€™re meant to work together but in reality we all hate each other :smiley:

Actually, you do have a pointā€¦

Is that for overwatch or just in general life experiences?

Iā€™m glad you mentioned this is only based on 2 games. Iā€™m sure you can appreciate that thatā€™s not enough to go on. Iā€™m a European who lives and works in the US and 9/10 comp games, almost nobody is in VC. Iā€™m guessing you had two pleasant games in succession.

Iā€™m from the us servers and I play on EU due to friends I made. Both sides have their ups and downs. EU players tend to be more mechanically skilled from my experience but I got told by a moira ā€œI hope you get the coronavirusā€ never been told that on US servers. If I played badly, they suggested me to play other heroes or even would switch to work around me but EU would rather fight me instead of be helpful. This is my personal experiences, not dissing either server, just saying my observation from what has occurred to me so far. Both are good and have their pros and cons

1 Like

canā€™t even decide where to begin in replying to this

Iā€™m not sure if the time difference puts me in games with people who are more serious about the game, or if americans are just better mannered, but after playing on US servers for a few days, I really feel I donā€™t want to play with the toxic waste that is the EU community any more.