Voice chat Weird IP BAN ON EUROPE

Voice chat no one can hear me but i can hear everyone
After 10 seconds its shows that everyone from the voice chat left
But in reality when i leave and rejoin the VC every one is still there
Then it does it again that everyone left but when i leave vc and rejoin it
IT SHOWS THEY ARE STILL THERE AND TALKING no one can hear me
this problem is only on EU and ASIA for me. Because in NA everyone can hear me and it works normal, am i IP BANNED ON EUROPE? all of my other accounts are the same, plz dont give me B.S like oh your isp doing this and that because they were VC WOULDN’T work on NA and EUROPE PTR my VC ALSO WORKS! please i need a good solution not some dumb stuff the staff says to get rid of people

2 Likes

Have you done anything that would warrant a ban?

if you were ip banned .you would not had connected even for 10 seconds . the european side of servers of ow are doing crazy things these days .lags spike without any reason .people getting kicked from the game etc .

it out of the blue on the new patch it seems to be happening to everyone from my country
i met alot of people and they say the same as me
:confused: im not the only one
ITS SOO WEIRD

Well ngl .i am also facing difficulty on eu servers .in my case the ping spikes up only in ow at evening time . Doesnot happen on usa servers .

Hi BilCosbySama!

Please preform the following:

If the issue persists:

Go to the start bar > Right click the Sound/speaker icon > Open Sound Settings

Under Input:
Device Properties > Additional Device Properties (on the right hand side) > Advanced > un-check all Exclusive Mode options and ensure that the mic is at 48KHz or less.

Hey any fixes so far ? Been happening to me since The Archives Event…
Please keep updating Thanks

Yeah I found the darn solution . Put everything match , group and team chat on auto join or else it will keep on throwing you out .i found it by chance .these blue posts are useless and they should make this solution sticky .
Edit : I take the solution back .after one match the problem has again returned

I tried changing the DNS servers and everything… Nothing seems to be working.
It seems like a real VOIP Ban from the ISP
Either gotta wait till the lockdown ends or just fix it somehow

this is not IP ban, our voice chat works on NA & even on EU PTR but not on live EU/Middle east server. We already have a thread about this problem on NA forums. It has nothing to do with our ISPs cos every other game works fine doesn’t matter which server we play on it, only Overwatch has this issue. Everyone from my country is facing this issue & its really frustrating to play competitive now apart from the fact that we wont be accepted in lfr groups anymore cos our mics doesn’t work. I even checked with my ISP, everything is working fine on their end so its blizzard issue. Before any blizzard support tells us to have bad connections but thats not the case, most of us have high speed internet. I have 50 Mbps download & upload as well & this issue started more then a month ago before Covid-19 started spreading. We did driver update,reinstalled game & before blizzard asks me to do WinMTR test, i have done that too,it is posted on NA forums so i can post it here again as well if Blizz support wants me to! But please take this issue serious now cos we are talking not about just some players but whole Overwatch community from Pakistan facing this issue!

it is not ip ban .the problem is with the middles east servers

yep i am from pakistan too and i am facing the exact issue .it only happens on me servers i have stopped playing competitive as a result . only playing arcade or qp atm.

Problem was there even before middle east servers were launched & still is when i play with friends from EU cos it shifts me into an actual EU server so its not just middle east,tho i hate playing on new server cos matchmaking is unfair,population is low which results in very long queue times & community is super toxic/bad not to mention throwers,cheaters but thats not the title of this thread so yea please look into this voice issue Blizzard!

i am fed up with the game .i have uninstalled it today and i am now playing paladins ,call of duty modern warfare and valorant .

I wish i could give you a high five for how well said that statement was.
sadly blizzard didnt reply nor took much notice on this post
shows how much they care for us the actual minority gamers from small part of the world.
it was fixed by blizzard them selfv’es a year ago but now its back since the new update [winter event] its the same thing. VC only works with VPN and will not work if no vpn is used

they will give the same answer “oh its ur problem, not on our end” which is lie
Cos just like last time [last year] we proved them that it was on their end. their servers and what not

Lets see what happens.

Please don’t necro old threads.